12. Rich Rags

12

“You both are what?!” Trish screeched. We were invited over to the twins’ house after getting back to my house and having that unfortunate awkward moment, and we just got through telling them all about what happened when we went to the shoot.

“Yeah…we’re modeling.” I shrugged.

“Can you even model?!” Alan asked me.  “I have faith in Chase, but Abs…you get uncomfortable kind of easily.” He chuckled.

“Yeah, I was interested to see how this goes too.” Chase laughed.

I glared at him, “Thanks for having faith in me you guys!”

“Well, what’re you going to be dressed like and whatnot?  Give me details!” Trish exclaimed.

“We’re not positive, he didn’t tell us yet, but it’s supposed to be a romantic photo shoot.” Chase replied.

They all then turned and stared at me, “You’re going to be doing a romantic photo shoot?” Alex said, incredulously.

“We’re.” Chase corrected.  “Don’t forget I’m going to be the one with her, so it shouldn’t be too bad.”

“Alright, but can we come?  I kind of want to see this.” Thomas laughed.

“I suppose I’d like to observe it too.” Evan spoke up.

“Not you too.” I whined.

“I’m curious.” He shrugged.

“Alright, if it’s alright with the photographer you all can tag along.  As long as you all behave.” Chase declared.

“We will!” They all said in unison, except Evan of course, but he really didn’t need too.  He was the last one we needed to worry about.

“Alright, now can we please continue playing our game?” Chase asked.

They chuckled, and the boys resumed shooting each other in the faces while Trisha and I sat on the couch.

“So what’s with this Wyatt character?  I kind of watched him while he was hear the other day and something tells me that he’s not just your childhood best friend.”

“Okay, let me make this clear, to me, he is my childhood best friend.  Whether he sees it that way or not is a different story.”

“Oh really? So you think he likes you too?”

“I don’t know for sure, but Chase is pretty positive.”

“Yes, I wouldn’t argue with Chase’s take on it.  Since he’s also in love with you it would make sense for him to notice when another guy is.”