Over

Suttons P.O.V

"I dont think you should be here, I think you guys need space" I heard Erik say and then I herd a thump as Jasons Fist hit the door frame. "I dont care what You think you right now I want to see her" standing I walked toward the frount door "Erik its fine let him in."

Moving aside Jason pushed his way in and stared at me. "Look Im-" but I cut him off with a rasie of my hand. "Dont start Jason I dont want to hear all your im sorrys or any of that! Im so tired of the Im sorrys that have been happening lately, I think right now you need leave for awhile and we need to be separated" staring at me tears filled his eyes.

Jasons P.O.V

"How can you say that? After everything we've been through Sutton, Losing our son and danger and Now with Harley or what about the stuff with Tyler? I love you dammit sutton how could you just leave like this?" I exclaimed tears dripping down my cheeks for the first time in a long time. "Dont you see thats the reason why Jason why Im ready to leave because every time we get going good we get destroyed and now I tired!!!" She yelled anger lacing onto her features.

"How could you?" I whispered "I love you all I've ever done is love you, I've never loved any girl before But I changed for you and now your just ready to leave me how could you?" I whispered looking away.

Suttons P.O.V

The pain in Jasons eyes made me want to apologize but I knew I couldn't. There was more to me then.he knew. More to my past and more to the hurt that I was feeling.now. "just go Jason were over" I whispered. "Please" he whispered one more time before turning and walking out. Looking at Erik I whimpered and he opened his arms. I began to sob. "It will.be ok baby girl it will be" he whispered.