Harly Dalyn

Suttons P.O.V

"Well I know my brother already explained my past to you but he doesnt know everything about it I was the one who actucally lived it"  sitting on the couch I sighed "Harly and I we'd been together since before my sister died my sister knew and that was it, Harly was 16 I was 14 well He was into drugs and alcohol and he was a crazy bad boy totally perfect in my eyes he could do no wrong....Well I was very wrong....a year after we started dating he began to get a litte frisky and wanted more but he respected my wishes to wait....One year and half after we started dating my sister died....He got me to get High and to do drugs it was fun and I could momentarily forget my sisters death, but I went to far sometimes and slept for two or three days....Well two months after my first drug....Harly wanted more and.I refused him....So he got me.hopped up on drugs and I was.happy to oblige he gave a pop to wash it all down well the pop was.severly drugged with the date rape drug....Well When I passed out he took advantage of that three times......But I hadnt passed out...I had ODed really.bad....It took my body twenty minutes to go into shock and.the.seizure started....I freaked him out and he ran....I was told that the maif had found me and called the ambulance.....I woke up a week later in the hospital hooked up to likw ten.machines...I went to rehab.and was.clean in.six months.....I never saw Harly after that....Id always known tyler and well Jesse joined them to go after Harly who we never found.....Well Tyler and I got together two months after I left rehab....I was 15 still and well a year later I.met you and then a year and a half later after rehab I killed Tyler.....now Im 17 and Harly is back....he wants to.finish what he started.....Hes the reason I have nightmares hes the reason why I.cryed the night we made love.,.,Hes the reason why Im so screwed up Jason Im sorry I didnt tell you...Im ashamed...."

Jasons P.O.V

Reaching over I wiped the tears that poured down her cheeks. "Hey Dont Cry its ok baby I understand" pulling her close I rubbed her back as she cried into.my shoulder soaking my shirt almost instantly. "Were gonna find him and kill him....He's never going to find you again ok? i swear" sniffling she shook her head "Tyler could never find him its impossible they tried everything" with a deep chuckle I smiled "Im not Tyler now am I baby?" I asked wiping the tears from her cheeks. Cracking a soft smile she nodded "No your not Your so much better" leaning down I pecked her salty lips "That's right I am and you never forget it ok?" Nodding.she  smiled "I won't Jay I love you" "I love.you to" I replyed wrapping my arm tightly around.her. cuddling into my side she fell asleep.

I hope she realizes I ment what I said I will.kill him.even if its the last thing I ever do.