Tears. Salt Water.

Suttons P.O.V

The door to my room opened slowly and I whimpered "I dont want to get beat up again Harly so go please" "Its not Harly" rolling over carefully I looked up at Erik though my eye lashes. "I brought a first aid kit" "How  did you know?" "Skids I've known you as long as I could remeber your smart mouth always gets you in trouble and now Harly can beat you up no problem with no regret or ass kicking from your over protective family"  sitting on the bed he pulled up my tank top and opened the kit. "Its going to hurt" I nodded and let out a whimper as his hand connected to my stomach.

Jasons P.O.V

I felt bile rise in my throat. Erik was patching her ribs fixing the brokeness of my baby girl. Not me...I couldn't fix her I wasn't aloud to. I had to wait....Wait to fix this...Wait to get that guy for everything he did to her. Erik was the only one who could fix that and honestly it hurt. Tears began on my cheeks, Simple salt watee began to pour and I was sobbing, I need her here to hold her, for her to tell me that everything was going to be ok. But it wasnt...Through the blurryness I saw their lips meet. I hers the soft whimpers leave her lips. I didn't need to watch more to see what going to happen next and if she was going to have fun I think Ill have some of my own fun to. Walking down the hall I pushed the door open "Jason?" Michelle asked "Oh shut up" I replyed kicking the door shut as our lips met passionately "What about your precious sutton?" She asked "Who said she was so precious?" I replyed are lips meeting again.

????? P.O.V

Opening the door I immediately jumped back covering my eyes. Slowly exiting the room I turned around and headed back toward the bosses office. "Well atleast she ment it when she said she wanted someone better then Jason shes in the sack with Erik right now" turning from his poker game Harly smiled "Good Thats very good, Atleast I know she ment it, Thanks Luke just tell Erik what I said yesterday" "Yes Boss" I replyed and turned and left.

Suttons P.O.V

Pulling away a few minutes later I started laughing "Do you think it worked?" Nodding he smiled "I do think it work maybe to well" "Well good then maybe they realize that Im serious or somewhat serious."  With a nod Erik crawled of the bed pulling a blanket and pillow with him. "Good Night Skids" "Good Night E" rolling over carefully I curled into a ball and hoped that Jason was ok. That my baby wasn't broken. Because Unlike him...I was.