Good Enough to Eat

"Fuck my life." Jimin muttered under his breath as he stared up at the house that he'd been dragged to by Taehyung.

Taehyung's sole purpose in life, at least to Jimin, was to ruin his life. Taehyung had this habit of dragging him out when he least wanted to be. Right now, was a perfect example. A Halloween party was the last place he wanted to be. The only place Jimin wanted to be, was on his living room couch bundled in his blankets watching his favorite movie crying his eyes out lamenting about how much his love life sucked. But no, he was standing in front of a house that was too loud and too crowded dressed as fucking Charlie Chaplin while Taehyung was dressed as the Joker. He really needed to get better at rock, paper, scissors. At least his ass looked good in these pants, so it wasn't a total loss.

"Come on Minnie. Just an hour. That's all I ask." Taehyung pleaded with him.

Taehyung knew Jimin didn't want to be here, but he needed Jimin here because he was on a mission. A mission that required a wingman.

"Tae, I know the only reason I'm here is so you can use me to distract Hoseok while you try to get Yoongi alone to suck his dick."

Taehyung shrugged at Jimin's pointed look he was giving him while his lips bent into a smirk.

"I'm a simple man Jimin. I don't ask for much in life."

Jimin shook his head as he let out a laugh at his friend's ridiculousness slinging an arm around Taehyung's shoulders as he did.

"Come on you hoe let's go get you that dick."

Taehyung let out his own laugh and the two of them headed towards the front door, their steps vibrating when they met the ground as a result of the too loud music that was seeping into the ground beneath their feet from the too crowded house.

Jungkook eyed the room like the buffet that it was. Halloween parties were perfect places to feed. And Jungkook was hungry. Very hungry.

It had been at least a month since he'd last fed. Really, he could have gone a week or two more, but he didn't want to because he was feeling the effects of going so long without doing so. Plus, Yoongi told him he was being a broody bitch and if he didn't eat, he was going to stake him himself. Jungkook having known Yoongi for both hundreds of years and being a man of his word Jungkook wasn't going to take the chance of Yoongi not staking him.

Jungkook leaned against the wall watching the bodies writhing against one another as the party goers danced. Jungkook smirked when he noticed a very scantily clad Cleopatra who was conveniently grinding against some douche dressed as Marc Antony with abandon all while staring at him. Jungkook wanted to laugh mostly because he knew he could have her against this wall with his teeth sunk artery deep with the snap of his fingers. Jungkook was in the middle of contemplating turning such a scenario into reality when he caught sight of him.

Jimin slipped his hand into Taehyung's when he reached the steps that led upward not wanting to lose his best friend among the throng of bodies that were occupying the wrap around porch to get to the front door. Jimin pulling Taehyung along behind him squeezed through the bodies and stepped through the threshold of the house. The music which was loud outside was now elevated to near earsplitting. There were also even more people crammed into the space that Jimin had determined could have only been the living room seeing how a few couches and a couple chairs were pushed flush against the walls freeing up the space for standing room or in this case dancing. Of course, those couches were occupied by people sucking face as they always were at parties.

Jimin scanned the sea of costumed bodies and found what he was looking for, the kitchen. Jimin was determined to get alcohol into his system if he was going to survive this night. So, with that goal in mind Jimin dove head long into the makeshift dance floor gripping Taehyung's hand all the tighter.