Chapter 14

Tw: violence, death, language, gore, weapons, drug usage

After y/n had calmed down she sat on the bed and stared at the ground contemplating the inevitable; she knew what had to be done.

The sound of the large metal door opening brought her out of her thoughts. "What the fuck happened in here?!" Albert said.

He wore the full smiling mask today, contradicting his tone. He looked at the broken glass scattered on the floor and the thrown trays. Y/n hadn't looked up from the ground. Albert stepped onto the glass, breaking it into smaller pieces. "Look at me." He grabbed her face roughly and forced her to look up at him.

"I asked you a fucking question." Y/n moved her eyes to meet his and even though she hadn't spoken a word, her eyes said everything. "Fucking bitch..fine." He said and walked away from y/n.

"You wanna live like a fucking pig? So be it..I sure as hell won't stop you." He said and kicked shards of glass at her.

Only a few pieces actually scratched her but one shard did get stuck in her arm, she still held on to her stone cold expression. Albert left the basement shutting the door loudly.

Once he had left y/n finally let out a cry, she held the area around her arm in pain. "Fucking PRICK!" She yelled as she pulled out the 2in (5cm) piece of glass out her arm. "Shit that hurts.." she said and held her bleeding arm with her shirt.

As she held a tight pressure to her arm, she'd wondered why he had went to see her. He didn't have food with him or anything to show her, he was also wearing his full mask. This raised some suspicion, he hasn't worn a full mask in a while. When he does y/n knows it's because of something he's trying to hide.

Y/n had learned a lot about Albert and his habits within the 5 months she had been here. She had lost all hope of anyone still searching for her, she figured if anyone was gonna save her they wouldn't come from outside this house.

She tore part of the bed sheets off and tied a tourniquet on her arm.

"Make sure it's tight." A voice said, y/n had become conditioned to hearing and seeing things in the basement. "It is." She replied slightly annoyed.

"No it's not, there's blood getting on your bed.." the voice said. Y/n was becoming aggravated, she just wanted to be left alone but whispered voices found their way to her. "This keeps happening, you get cut and you know your in pain but you chose to do the bare minimum." The voice said, walking out of the shadows, the face of Faye appearing.

"This isn't about the cut anymore is it?" Y/n asked looking up at Faye who shook her head slightly. "You know what you have to do." Faye said and walked back into the shadows.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want.." y/n muttered. When you've been in captivity for so long you begin to lose the things you desire most. First you lose you're freedom, then your will to do anything, until eventually you give up on the life you once knew. Y/n had be been holding to to the hope of eventually going home, but not anymore.

Y/ns point of view:
The light from outside proved it was night, problem around 7:00pm, I stood up from the bed, my vision went blurry for a moment but I held myself up. Once I could see clearly again, I walked to the large door and prayed it open. I made my way up the creaking stairs. I open the door at the top of the stairs and saw a dimly lit kitchen.

The last time I had been up here I passed out onto the floor; this time things are different. I peeked around the house and it was empty, I knew all too well what that feels like.

I made my way to the living room, on the small wooden coffee table there was thin lines of white powder. I looked around the room and I dropped to the floor.