"That's after race." I said and gave him that look that said if you don't agree to do a live with me later on I'll cry and tell Seb.

"Ok fine but anyways tell me what's going with you and this Mason I thought you had a thing with Pierre."

"Well..."

~~~~
Gym

"I hate this you are a terrible person,how can you do this to me?" I said to my personal trainer,Meghan. Taking off my gym overthrow leaving me in my sports bra.

"You are going to thank me when you win the championship." She said as she increased the speed on the treadmill.

"Not with how FIABull is going." I panted out I really hate this part.

"Oh look your friend is here." She said glancing at the entrance of the gym.

"Who mouse?" I said trying to look back but I almost fell down.

"No he drives for Ferrari." She said and rolled her eyes at me tripping over my feet.

"CARLOS?! And hey don't roll your eyes at me this thing is faster than Williams." I said literally on the brink of death.

"I think she meant me Charles." I heard Lord Percival say and I turned my head slightly and groaned.

"Ok take a break would you,you look like you dying." Meghan said the audacity of this woman.

"SO I'VE BEEN SAYING!" I exclaimed and got off and immediately laid on the ground, I just needed a minute.

"Get up the floor is dirty." He said and shoved a hand to me I didn't take it which led to him pulling me off the floor. Our bodies collided,I felt his chest against mine. His hand was still holding one of mine and the other was resting on my hip. I looked up at him and noticed his eyes weren't on mine they were lower.

"No why are you doing this to me." I said laying my head on his chest because I couldn't take him looking at me like that,my hand lightly hitting his shoulder as his hand dropped from my hip.

"Stop being dramatic-" he said but I cut him off. "HOW DARE YOU?! She put me through hell!" I said leaning back and glaring at him and he just smiled down at me amused.

"Oh what a shame anyways come be my spotter I came alone."

"It's like you don't like me and you want to torture me more."

"Of course." He said sarcastically pulling me towards the weights.

~~~~

IT'S LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!

AND CARLOS SAINZ IS OUT OF THE RACE!

"Is Carlos ok?"
"He's fine and out of the car."

"Ok Alana let's work on closing that gap with Verstappen."
"Copy,How are my tires?"
"Looking good."

AND VERSTAPPEN AND BASSET GO HEAD TO HEAD!

ALANA MAKES THE INSIDE MOVE....

ALANA BASSET NOW LEADS THE US GRAND PRIX!

ALANA BASSET WINS THE 2022 US GRAND PRIX!

~~~~
Cool down room
With Alana,Charles and Max

"You know Alana that move you made on me was quite dangerous." Max said which I know was bullshit because there was enough space.

"Dangerous being it might cost you your championship?" I said and turned to look at him while drinking my water. He just looked at me and glared,maybe I was a bit rude but my move on him was clean. What a coincidence that they showed the replay. "Oop would you look at that my so called dangerous move." I said and laughed sarcastically.

"Guys let's just calm down." Charles said and for the I agreed with him.

"Ok." We said at the same time and glared at each other.

~~~~
Hotel
Live with Mason Mount

"Guys Mason said soccer is better than F1. That's like the most absurd thing I've ever heard." I said as I looked at my camera seeing Mase on the other side.

"It is you guys just drive around in circles!" He said jokingly.

"YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT MOUNT! IT'S NOT A CIRCLE!" I said and started hitting my camera. "Oh shit my phone fell...sorry" I said laughing a bit in the end. "Soccer is like a babies sport compared to F1." I said picking up my phone and pulling out my tongue to Mason.

"If you believe that,then why are you so excited for the World Cup?" He asked smugly what a cheeky bastard.

"It's the World Cup who isn't excited for it?" I asked him rhetorically and playfully glared at him.

"Guys she also supports Chelsea." He stated smugly to EVERYONE who was watching.

"Not because of you please money Mase," I said holding up my hand in a sassy way, "I support Chelsea because of Reece James."

"Ouch you wound me love." He said putting a hand on where his heart suppose to be,laughing. "ANOTHER weird thing about her she's not even support her own country in the World Cup!" He said like I've committed the biggest crime ever.

"Last time in the Euros you guys said it's coming home then instead it went to Rome with that spectacular goal by Bonucci!" I exclaimed in awe, "Oh and I'm supporting Brazil I don't know why but their team is looking amaaaaazing..." I said throwing myself back on my chair, "And so is Neymar."

"Oh gosh not this again she's going to start fan girling someone save me." He said and jokingly face palmed himself, "Oh look some of your friends are here." He said leaning closer to his phone to see who joined.

"Good change of topic." I said and narrowed my eyes at him, "It's Carlos,Lew,Charles,Pierre and I think Danny...yeah that's Danny." I said squinting my eyes a bit as I was squinting I read a comment and decided to say it out aloud, "Are you and Mason dating?" I read out and smirked at him.

Before I left the Grand Prix I had ended whatever Pierre and I had going on because I genuinely wanted move forward with Mason and he was fine with it he understood.

"Let's tell them what you told me." Mase said and smirked at me.

"Technically they suppose to be dating if Ally didn't give conditions." Carlos commented and I read it out aloud.

"Carlos I thought we were friends- " I said but Mason cut me off.

"NO!NO! He's right let me tell you what she said-"

"Here we go." I said sighing dramatically.

"She said I would have to come to the Brazil GP wearing her merch supporting her from the Mercedes garage."

"Which is fair to be honest if we were to date you cannot support RedBull!" I exclaimed to him throwing my hands up in the air. I'm quite thankful he didn't say his condition which was for me to end things with Pierre which I could understand I was going to do it anyways. Before the live I had called him and told him I did it. "So are you going to do it?" I asked him I know he was going to do it he had sent me a picture of the merch he bought.

"Yes."

Charles Leclerc has left your live

Meghan played by Jlo