Chapter 1: The Old Ruins

Before this book begins I'll be doing it here and I'll be rewriting the chapters just a bit and make them a bit longer and batter. So I'll be doing this then posting them and then post 4th part of the story and then keep it going when I get back for hiatus.

Years ago before Blake Left her village for Atlanide we can see an 18-year-old blake hanging out with some of her childhood friends from the horizon a girl is watching Blake. It seems that this girl was jealous. This girl is known as Bethany, and she despised Blake so much since both were 5 years old. Blake was hanging around a guy that Blake had a crush on, of course, Bethany knew and had a plan to ruin their little friendship.

???: So Blake you look pretty today, I love what you did with your hair.

Blake: thanks!

As both were walking over to town Bethany walked toward them and slapped Blake.

Bethany: There you are! How could you even do this to me?

Or course Blake was confused and didn’t understand why she slapped her.

Blake: what?

Bethany: how do you don’t know you hurt me yesterday?

Bethany was lying. The guy seemed to believe her but didn't want to jump to conclusions. And Blake was confused about why she said that, she doesn't even remember seeing her or hurting her.

Blake: What are you even talking about?

Bethany: don’t play dumb you know exactly what you did.

Bethany looked up to the guy.

Bethany: sorry you may be confused, i should tell you, you shouldn’t hang out with her. If you wanna know why? She has a crush on you and last time she hurt me and told me that tonight she’ll confess to you to show me that no one deserves your love. She wanted to make me feel small by saying that no one will ever love me.

Fake tears came down Blake knew she was lying but it seems that her crush believed  Bethany, and gave Blake an angry stare.

???: is this how you treat other people? And you have a crush on me well sorry to say that i also had a crush, but my feelings for her died, and I can't be friends with her.

With that, the guy left with Bethany. Blake stayed there, fell to the ground, and cried her heart out. Feeling this pain a huge storm came everyone in town knew who made the storm and made Blake go home. There her parents and older brother tried to comfort her but nothing all that blake did was cry. Now when Blake goes out it seems that her friends won’t even hang around with her, it seems that believed Bethany’s lie.

The day of leaving came and perhaps restarting a new life which she did. She had friends, people she could call family, the dragon family, an amazing boyfriend, and a child who calls her mama. Finally, she was happy, but that happiness might be gone once more…..

While Blake was on Atlantide over in Greenville Bethany was walking down the woods it seems as if she was looking for something. She walked till she stumbled on some sort of ruins ad inside it there was a lacrima. You may be wondering why there’s a lacrima in the middle of the forest in some ruins in a village that has no magic. Well, let me tell you.

Years ago someone who used magic traveled a lot and stumbled in the village of Greenville. The mage was already weak no one knew about this traveler so what he did was go to the forest and made a lacrima in it he placed his magic. His type of magic was like memory make magic but different his magic allows to change bodies with someone and if a person has magic once the wielder changes bodies they can use that bodies magic as well.  No one knew but an old village folk was talking about this legend years ago which is why no one dared to enter the forest. Bethany knew this legend and did endless research about that place she knew not a lot of people never went in the forest the only person who did was Blake that's how she earned her magic which she used to aid her people this angered Bethany so she was determined to find that place an ruined Blake's life forever. Until she found it.

Bethany: Now let's see if the legend behind this is true.

Bethany made her way to the docks and headed to Atlantide. Once she arrived she went to an inn buy herself a room and planned her attack.

Bethany: Alright so if I'm right then this lacrima would give the power to switch bodies, but the problem is how to use this.

While she was trying to figure out how to use the lacrima the lady from the front desk came in. once she came Bethany took advantage to ask about the place and the guilds to find that certain person she’s been looking for.

Lady: sorry for intruding it's my job to check on the guests and help them if they need anything.

Bethany: i don’t need anything, but i love to know some information about Atlntide and their amazing guilds.

Lady: well what i know is that their four guilds here are: the Protectors, La Carnival, Grimmshade, and Divinous Magia. All guilds are filled with powerful mages who complete quests that are given to them from different places. They also compete with each other in the GMG.

Bethany: GMG?

Lady: The Grand Magic Games. They’re planning to start the games tomorrow if you're planning on watching, maybe you can get to see so many good matches and really powerful wizards.

Bethany: Maybe I’ll check it out?

Lady: Alright is that all?

Bethany: yes, thank you.

“Perfect this will help me find her easily, i wonder how life has been treating her before ruining it,” Bethany thought then went to bed…

So here's a little fixed of the first part of the Switched I'll be actually re doing the second part and maybe the third I'm not sure but anyways I hope that you will enjoy my redo of the Oneshot. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Take care my Little Dark Rose. Love you my children!