Chapter two: I'm tired and angry, but someone else should be

Magsimula sa umpisa

Zay sees the girl talking to a dark skinned boy with  black short hair in dreads, he also has a full beard, he's in a black tank top with an unbuttoned purple flannel, dark jeans, farm shoes, and is wearing military dog tags. Little does Zay know, he's Kai Ramey, son of two farmers who own a famous medical Marijuana dispensary and dairy farm. Kai's expression when he hands the girl the bag of weed. "Thanks Ramey! I promise I'll have the money by the end of this week."

"You always say that, but I never get the money," Kai complains.

"I'm sorry! I'll pay you asap," Lexi replies.

"Just don't let me down this time."

As Lexi walks away from Kai she looks at Zay quickly but continues walking.

(Back to Lexi's POV:)

"You're late again, Zummer," the teacher says. "Is something bothering you?"

"All is fine," Lexi replies, not showing any signs of assurance or happiness. Her tired blue eyes just makes eye contact with the teacher's.

"Ohh...okay." "That's everyone, so let's begin the exam. Remember: Anyone caught cheating must suffer consequences." The teacher announces. "You get 20 minutes to complete this exam. Nothing more or less."

Lexi drops her pencil in the middle of her test, her head throbs and her ears ring again. She groans as she holds her head trying to ignore the voice. "Argh! Just leave me alone!" she tells the voice.

The teacher notices her. "Lexi, is everything alright?"

Lexi comes back to reality. "Yes."

The teacher comes up to her desk and Lexi looks at her. "I said I'm fine." Lexi holds her head again and starts mumbling.

Later that evening:

Lexi comes down to the basement where Ben's bar is, she roughly puts her backpack on the floor. "Hey Will!" she greets the bartender.

"Aren't you a little too young coming here without your dad and to drink?" he asks.

"This can be our little secret and if anyone finds out..." her face beams in full of energy. "I'll hurt you." She chuckles.

Will gulps. "Well, what do you want?"

"Something strong, I can handle it. I already had paramedics jumpstart my heart before when I had Vodka and weed. They said it wasn't a pretty sight." Lexi lays lazily on the table, she chuckles again.

Will gives Lexi her cup. "Thanks Will. I 'preciate it."

Someone walks down to the basement, Lexi gets startled, then in her hidden out she realizes that it's just the girl she caught a quick glimpse of. Lexi's expression quickly changes to annoyance. "Oh, it's you again, stalker."

"Stalker? I wasn't stalking you, you were looking at me when you were walking out," Zay defends herself.

Lexi holds Zay's chin. "Now tell me the truth unless I'll knock you out and kill you 'cause I know you were watching me buy my weed pretending to be on your computer." Lexi accuses.

"Me being on my computer does not mean I was secretly stalking you."

"'Cause you were!" Lexi's voice gets a little louder. She calms down a little bit, groaning. "I never got a name."

"Cleo."

"Lexi."

Zay gives Lexi a contact card and Lexi looks at the contact info. Lexi inhales deeply. "I only have talked to you for a little and I already feel betrayed. You should go my father doesn't like scientists.