Yeah so after that day I started taking regular pills and consulting the doctor regarding the same.

Oh! I remember another memory during the same time.

So me and Rishi were sitting with the doctor and she was instructing me what all to do to start the lactation process and all.

She asked me to massage my breats in a particular motion to facilitate it.

We thanked her and moved out. We were sitting in the car when Rishi smirked and said.

"Tell me if you need help in anything. You know agar khudse massage and all na ho toh. I'm always there."

He said like a gentleman and I gasped and hit his arm making him laugh.

"Pervert!"

"Come on babe! We are getting married. A lot more than this pervertedness is going to happen between us."

I was sure that I was red by now.

He and his flirting is extreme level. I don't think I'll ever be able to compete with him in this field. He really has a way with his words.

Afterall he is a successful lawyer.

Oh yes! I forgot to tell you the breastfeeding story.

So, four days ago I woke up feeling uneasy and my breasts felt unnaturally heavy and sore to touch.

They were extremely sensitive today. I felt a wetness on my top and woke up to see two round patches on my top.

My eyes widened realsing what it was and I woke up with a jolt.

Oh my God! It was happening. I went to the bathroom and checked. I squealed loudly when it was confirmed that I was lactating.

Oh my God! My breasts feel so heavy. I called my doctor and she said that I could now start feeding Yudhvan and it felt heavy because my milkducts were full.

So without wasting another second I took a bath. The quickest shower I took in my life. And got ready.

I wore a jacket on top to cover my top because it was leaking continuously.

I reached Rishi's home and at the same time saw his car entering.

He had just returned from court. He looked at me and smiled while frowning.

He placed a chaste kiss on my lips and only that made me almost moan.

God! My hormones are all over the place.

"How come you here so early? Wo bhi off day par?"

He asked because he knew I hated waking up early after duty.

I held his hands and dragged him inside.

Thankfully no one was in the living room and I dragged him straight into his room.

"Woah! Calm down tigress! Iraade kya hai tumhare?"

He asked looking at me from top to bottom and slowly moving closer.

I pushed him behind and said.

"Go bring Yudhvan! Fast!"

I said and he frowned.

"Yudhvan? Why?"

"Just do it Rishi. Now!"

I almost yelled and he looked at me wide eyed and ran down nodding.

He came back with a gurgling Yudhvan.

"Kuch khaya hai kya isne abhi?"

I asked and he shook his head.

"Mumma khilane wali thi just. But I got him here."

"Good boy!"

I mumbled and sat down removing the jacket and Rishi's eyes widened.

"Woah! Its real!"

I smiled and took Yudhvan in my arms. Rishi started to move out but I called his name.

"Rishi! Stay!"

I said and he stopped mid track but did not turn.

He slowly walked to the door and locked it.

He then turned and looked into my eyes. Never did his eyes went down even once.

My eyes started tearing up as I felt Yudhvan latch and suck on my breasts softly.

Rishi held my hand and kissed the back of it softly without breaking the eye contact.

"I can't explain this feeling Rishi. It is- it is-so-so-"

He smiled and shushed me.

"Its ok. I understand. I feel this daily Aarushi."
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️