ch 7 mystery

You better get well soon, it's hard for me to maintain all these stuffs. I usually give my assignment to you but this time i have to do it alone. It sucks, but sorry for these years, jungguk-ah. Yoongi said these lines with sobs while holding into jk's hand at the hospital. I understand that you and her didn't got along in the past, but it really was about to work but your poor fortune- yoongi sobs again* you are my lil brother, my shoulder is always there for you to rest on, says while caressing jk's fractured wrist and bandaged wounds.
But one thing- how i gotta explain that jieun is-

2 days later.
[9:47am, 3 days before the research]
Meanwhile moon's pov.
Why jennie is calling me this early? Is it that urgent? Does she knows about jieun?
Whatever. I better go to her house quickly or else she will kill me.
Minutes after I reached her house. She opened the maindoor and signalled me to come in. However her house was clean af, unlike mine.

Jennie: how you doin?
Moon: yeah. You know.
Jennie: Its sad. Still, you got my back. Cry as much as you want, I wont leave your side hun.
Moon: I was normal until she said these words. I felt so comfortable. I felt like i was tough for too long now I am down on my knees. Tears automatically left my eyes.
Jennie: awoo, poor lady bug. Well, I have a lot to say. (While wiping her tears off with a napkin)
Moon: what? (With a broke voice)
Jennie: YO COME OVER. (YELLS)
??: wassup bitch? You cried, didn't you?
Moon: (not believing her eyes, still thinking if it was pre planned.)
Jennie: sorry bro. But you have to. (Shrugs it off)
Moon: how could you-
??: better get ready cause your friends are already chilling in hell.
Moon: WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN-
??: Serves you right. (Bam)
The bullet went straight into her chest, and she fell while her brain thinking of the week memories she ever had with their friends.
Jennie: if anything happens, I will throw into that goddamn garden shredder.
??: gimme 2 days. 1 arrow 2 goals, hun.

Meanwhile somi's pov*
I woke up from a horrible nightmare. How far jieun has came to my dream-? Her body has already been cremated yesteday- what the fuck is happening in this household. I can completely feel her voice and felt like someone next to me. Is it- well nvm.
Soon moon n daisy came forward but i left cause they don't understand this phase. I went and packed my stuffs for the research, I really didn't wanted to but i can't always stay Depressed for the sake of my career. Placements gonna happen too, sighs.
I was packing my stuffs until i heard a weird noise near the living hall- I thought alice might be cooking and made an accident. So i followed to the living hall, but alice- her face was sort of blue and she is highly drugged- I was about to go,  when I felt a sting in my neck- when I touched it, blood were sticked to my little fingers.
??: sorry, but I love you.

Daisy's pov*
I came down and went to the convenience store. I felt like someone following me, so I felt weird. My 6th sense constantly alerted me about something. So I went back to the dorm and went up. Next, I again felt something wrong. I went in- the blood, a weird ass smell- i immediately went to our closet room and closed myself crying my heart out.

Meanwhile yoongi's pov:
how i gotta explain that jieun is- i dont know  either. Cause in the post mortem, I was in charge along with taehyung. Cause somi and moon came, rest 2 didn't. Somi was clinging into taehyung and was crying her heart out, meanwhile taehyung was in cloud 9. Cause you know very precisely, she is his crush since back then. So when I saw moon, she was emotionless and was trying not to look at jieun's face. But cmon- the face was not clearly of jieun.

Ikr. Its short, but I got no motive to write. :(