ch 1: The beggining and chaos

Thank you for shopping, cash or card?
Alice: let me eat my icecream- its freaking melting. Looks at daisy*
Daisy: Yaah! I barely even ate anything I won't pay. Ask her. Points at somi-
Somi: you bitches. Sighs- okay I choose card. Searches for card*
Waht- where tf is my card- .Guys- hehe, I left it at home.

Little did they knew they were being judged by 2 others.
Moon: they will never grow up. While leaning onto the wall*
Jieun: sucks the popsicle* and clicks with her tongue. Anyways, shall we go and bill our grocery?
Moon: sighs. Nods. To whom she is saying- she is having a popsicle tho- well nvm.

moon: Hello please add their ice-cream to our grocery. Glares at the trio.
Alice: hehe-
Jieun: you moron- do you know, you were about to get into trouble?
Alice; well. My hands were dirty so I asked them to pay but they didn't had any-
Daisy: serves you right, you little piece of shit.
Alice: YAAHH
somi: looks at jieun and Moon with a done face.
Moon: shall we go or I will just go alone?
Jieun: remember, we have our college tomorrow by 8am. Remember last time how the teacher scolded us?
Somi; mhmm. Welll guyss- I forgot to share, we had a test-
Everyone else; 👁👄👁
Jieun grabs her crocs and runs after somi, followed by alice n daisy. Leaving moon in blanked face.

At dorm.
somi; I CAN EXPLAIN YOU IDIOT
jieun: I WILL KILL YOU
somi; ITS UNSURE BUT TEACHER TOLD NOT TO SHARE-
jieun; COME HERE I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT NOT TO SHARE AND WHAT TO SHARE YOU FILTHY MORON-

moon: I mean why? Why I am here? Steps on popcorn*. WTF, ALICE- no wait. Daisy? Yo what you doing here?
Daisy: Our wifi is not working so I am having free drama.
Moon: I see. Shall we stop them?

Jieun and somi: looking at moon and daisy*
Jieun: you what?
Daisy; ......?
Moon: you guys were fighting-
Somi: she actually forgot that she already covered the portion but didn't revised. So yeah.
Moon and daisy; she what- 👁👄👁
Jieun: imma study. Leave me alone.

Jieun gets up from the sofa and leaves the group to study for the test. She takes her tab, and some books and goes to her and somi's shared bedroom.

Alice; where you going-
Jieun: the heck you doing in my room?
Alice; well i needed some internet cause the wifi was not working-
Jieun: how did you know I had my own internet-
Alice: hehe-
Jieun: WAIT- YOU WERE USING MY INTERNET TO WATCH DRAMA?
Alice: y-yeah. Its good tho- high speed.
Jieun: ah this. Already on the verge of hitting her. Anyways go away, I have to study.
Alice; As if you own this place.

They kept fighting and the other trio kept overhearing the conversation and were judging them hard.

Somi: anyways, I will make the dinner you guys must study.
Moon; whatever.
Daisy: ahh. Bye.
Somi: they never care about me, they will regret. Hmmphh. (Goes to kitchen)

The next day.
Okay your time starts now for the test.

After 15mins.

Somi: whoa its kind of analytical, but easy as always.
Daisy: *is traumatized*
Moon: Regrets life decisions.
Jieun: nice. Whispers to teacher, hey- i need supplement.
Teacher; oh okay- but why are you whispering? (Also whispers)
Jieun: my chingus will kill me if they knew I need a supplement. (Whispers)
Teacher; oh. No problem. Btw you did this wrong- correct it. It's option a and next is option d. (Whispers)
Jieun: oh thank you teacher. You are the best. (Whispers)

Alice; who is sitting in the back, is analysing the teacher-student convo instead of analysing the paper.

After few moments.
Moon: sooo..
Jieun: It was good.
Alice: cause she got the answers from teacher (inaudible to others but audible enough to jieun)
Jieun: you heard everything and even passed. Be happy for that bitch.
Daisy; not good not bad.
Somi; *crying in corner cause she left a question*.
Moon: that bish- she is crying cause she left 1 question. However I am happy i was able to write 1 answer. Watevaurr-

Teacher: Students please have your respective seats, I have got a notice for yall.
Class: ....
Teacher: So, as yall know that this year the summer vacation is going to be extended by 1 more month, ie 2months in all for-
Class: already losing their shit due to happiness**
Teacher; listen. For the extensive projects and practicals which is to be done in group.
Class: oh. BUT NO-
Teacher; its fun. Yall have to make groups of 10-15individuals in each group and will be taken away to a forest near jeju island. Its vast tho. And you have to collect reports and submit it right after the vacation. It starts from this may 01 and will end by the end of month. Students have to make groups and submit their names to me.

Somi: interesting, but I don't want to be in-
??:Group A; so the Students are Min Soyoung (daisy), Park Moon, Lee Somi, Kang jieun and Park Alice respectively.
Somi: wtf, who added me in this group?
Jieun: me. What you gonna do about it?
Somi; nothing.
Daisy: but we are only 5- we need another 5 atleast-
Moon: how can be she so beautiful? She got the gummy smile, cute face, sassy personality. Oh ghoshh-

Moon was admiring someone when she got snapped by daisy.
Daisy: you are coming with us. You got someone else to bring with?
Moon: what? Where? Why?
Daisy: idk. Jieun made this.
Jieun: well. Other 5? Someone taps in her shoulder*
??: add me, I got 2 others.

Jieun: dumbstruck and her heart got a disco.

Authornim is tired.