• AUTHOR'S NOTE •

Hey there lovelies!!

Hope you enjoyed the latest update of my book, Drishti. And if you vote and comment more and help the chapter reach 100 votes, another chapter will be out asap.

This part of Palak's Wattpad diary is specifically about it only. Ever since I started writing and you guys showered me with your love, I cherished each and every vote and comment. I loved each and every comment because that gave me the insight of your opinion of my writing and book.

But recently I have started noticing that along with the vote count the comment count is lowering as well. I keep insisting my readers to vote and make the chapter reach 100 votes but what about comments?

It upsets me on seeing that the chapter barely gets 20-30 comments unlike earlier, I feel like all the votes are forced as well, the actual feedback is your word which you dont usually put up. I love to know what you feel of my book and writing. Those who are writers must feel the same I guess.

So its just a small plea to all of you please comment as much as you can as well. Let me know of your opnion. Then only I feel motivated to write another chapter, thats what excites me and brings the best out of me while writing.

I hope you guys aren't offended by my request, it would mean a lot if you understand and consider my request.

Thankyou for reading!
Palak🤞🏻