IV

a/n: making my return, you're welcome silas. the meringues thing is an inside joke. brigham young >>>>meringues
more of a briggseph girlie than a mcpricely girlie now so i'm incorporating that.

"thank you for joining us for prayers, and bible study. may the lord cure you of your sins, and make you clean again. it's curfew now, you must go to your dorm, take a shower, brush your teeth, all that stuff, then do some personal reflection, read at least 5 chapters of the book of mormon, then it's lights out. you can only get up after 10:00 to pray, read the book of mormon, or go to the on-campus sodalicious," rachel explained, after an exhausting hour of prayer, and various counsellors reading passages from the book of mormon that correlated with most of the campers situations. if connor was honest, he wasn't listening to what rachel said. he was thinking about that time he watched orgazmo on vid angel. he knew he shouldn't be, but trey parker was so hot gosh dang it.

connor went upstairs and did as he was told. he read nephi 69:420, the infamous chapter where brigham young and joseph smith found and made love.

"oh, heavenly father, where is my brigham young?" sighed connor, looking around the room until he spotted kevin reading a chapter of his own book of mormon.
"what're you reading?" connor asked, trying to start a conversation but already knowing his efforts would be fruitless. (no pun intended)

"uhhh moroni," kevin answered.

"oh! what verse?"

"the one where he uhh took away the lamanites soda after they disobeyed him. i don't know how i would survive. i need at least one soda an hour,"

"yeah.."

"look, i know it's weird for me to say this but i need to get it off my chest. joseph smith was my gay awakening,"

"oh mine was brigham young," connor replied.
"i like old men with beards, y'know? and not meringues,"

"eww meringues," kevin said.

"oh em gosh someone finally agrees!!" connor exclaimed, punching the air.

"quiet!" kevin commanded, as connor collected himself.

the room was quiet for a second, until kevin said;

"i could really go for a dirty soda right now, what about you?"

connor nodded, as his brain delusionally decided it was a date. that only he knew was a date.

connor got a blue shirley temple and a sugar cookie with pink frosting and kevin got a castaway with extra cream (obviously) and a snickerdoodle cookie.