Chapter 5

The game ended well and jisoo's team won just by one point, now jisoo and her team is walking in the hallway ready to finished the day while roaming around the school to try different kinds of activities, while they are walking, suddenly someone appeared Infront of them, and it is none other than yuna kim, jisoo's first love.

" Yuna can you move before i --- " jisoo didn't even finish talking when yuna cut her.

"Sooya can I talk you for a moment please, guys I will just borrow jisoo from you for a while" yuna said before grabbing jisoo's hand and drag her away from them even without getting permission, when they've stop in a hall where there are no student yuna suddenly faced jisoo.

" Sooya until now I love you and I don't care if your married, I know that until now you have feeling's for me " yuna said which got jisoo angry.

" Wow, aren't you embarrassed enough, let me inform you again you cheated on me before, why that little head of yours thinking that I still love you ?" Jisoo said angrily.

" Sooya please I know that I've made mistake from the past and I swear I regret it, sooya please comeback to me"

"If you're thinking that I will just forgive you because you regret it, no you're wrong because I will not" jisoo said before walking out, but yuna grab her hand and turn her around , and when jisoo was faced with her yuna suddenly kiss her, jisoo immediately removed her lips from yuna but after she removed her lips to yuna she saw jennie was looking at them with shocked face, after jennie witnessed the incident she hurriedly walk away.

" What the fuck was that yuna!, Stop doing this because If you ever come near me again I will kill you" jisoo said angrily before leaving but suddenly stop and talk again " one more thing, don't ever think again that until now I still love you because only jennie owns my heart" jisoo said before chasing jennie.....jisoo was running looking for jennie everywhere.

" Soo why are you running " Lisa asked.

"I'm looking for jennie did you see her?" Jisoo asked while panting.

" No, I thought she's with you, because a while ago she said that you too will have a date so I thought she's with you, why what happen"

" She saw me kissing yuna arghhh"

" What? are you cheating to jennie! " Lisa ask loudly.

" Stop shouting someone will hear you, and no I'm not cheating, I love Jennie and I swear that yuna is the one who kiss me, and swear I immediately removed my lips from her " jisoo said frustratedly.

" Oh then why jennie is not with you, did she think that you're cheating" Lisa asked.

"I think so, because she ran away from me Lisa"

"Go soo you need to explain to her, fighting!"

"Thank you, see you Lisa!" jisoo said before rushing off.

-----

Jisoo is now already inside the house looking for jennie everywhere when she didn't saw jennie she immediately heads upstairs to look in their room and she got there she saw jennie packing her clothes in a suitcase, she immediately go beside Jennie.

" Love why are you packing your clothes, where are you going" jisoo asked getting jennie's clothes in the suitcase.

" Don't ever call me that again you cheater" jennie said while getting the clothes that jisoo remove from the suitcase.