Ishani's Mukbang - Milkshake Slap

The pictures used in the chapter is taken from google.

Every member of RS family gathered in the living room of the mansion to decide Ishani and her unborn child's future.

Everyone was very tensed and thinking about the solution of the problem.

But who is the root cause of problem the great Ishani Rai Singhania was eating vanila banana milkshake with soya sauce siting on the sofa present there.

Who is feeling hungry?

Vansh said "How could you do this Ishani?

You just dusted our reputation on the ground."

Chachi and Anupriya agreed with him.

Vansh "Are you even listening ?"

Ishani "Vansh bro, please let me enjoy my milkshake .

Or else I will puke right here."

Angre who was standing near the sofa put the dustbin near her feet.

Ishani said "Thanks Angre." Angre looked at her like a ghost.

Dadi asked her "Which month?

Did you consult any doctor?"

Ishani "Dadi, doctor said it's 2 and half month. But the symtoms of pregnancy appeared late in my case."

Aryan who was getting bored standing there asked "Ishani ,when are you planning to aboard this trash?"

Hearing his words everyone gave him a angry glare.
But surprising everyone Ishani slapped Aryan so hard on his cheeks that his whole left side of face become red.

Ishani who was shaking in anger said "How dare you say something like that for my baby?

I will kill you ARS."

Aryan as shocked to the core because Ishani always supported him in everything.

Aryan said "Ishani, how could you slap me?"

Ishnai "If you would dare to say anything like this again then I will kick out in between legs."

She again sat on the sofa and kept enjoying her soya sauce milkshake.

Anupriya said " Now only one thing can be done.

lets get Ishani married to someone who will accept her child with her."

Dadi said "But who would marry someone with this type of attitude?

She always behaves like a dragon splitting fire." "It's not easy at all."

Vansh was pressing his forehead because he was too stressed with Ishani's doings.

While Riddhima said "There is some one who will marry Ishani with her child."

Everyone was looking at her with wonder and asked "Who?"

Riddhima "It's someone we know for a long time. His name is A....aac.choo...o." (😉😉😉) She sneezed .

Before Riddhima could say the name Ishani said "Riddhima can you please make some foods like⤵

(Lets drool over the pictures.)

Spicy noodles

Spicy noodles

moss

summer drink

summer drink

for me? "

Hearing her words the other family members become statue and Riddhima.

She was so shocked that she thudded on the floor. Ishani who always insult her by calling her orphan is saying please to her.

While Ishani was drinking her milkshake in her instagram live streaming and talking about how it tastes.

Did you guys likes the chapter?

The chapter is having shock after shock, right?

Ishani slapped Aryan , Oh my goodness.

She loves her unborn baby unlike the show.

Ishani said Riddhima please . miracle!

Target- 25 votes and 45 comments.