in my opinion we all been off these last few days. setty been quieter than usual, dougie has been extremely angry, i became a little more distant, and as for nas, he was still his same ole self.

"man wassup with ya niggas, i been the only one thats been coolin'," nas stated.

"i'm coolin' too," setty scrunched his face up. "nigga stop frontin' yo ass is not cooling, usually you would be talking about yo party right now or hype about some other shit." nas stated, that was one thing about all of us, we knew each other so well.

"is it because sam ain't gone be around no time soon? i know kay sad ass miss her, caught that nigga going through her instagram yesterday." nas chuckled.

"you mad aggy, i wasn't even going through her page," i mugged him.

"man now that i think about it, i hate that we did that but that nigga would've did the same thing if he caught one of us lackin'. its just, me and samoni built a cool ass bond, she reminds me of alaia a lil bit," setty shook his head.

✿✿✿

"whatchu' call me over here for ash?" i sat on her couch.

"we gotta talk about something," she sighed and sat next to me.

"ight...speak," i looked at her.

"so umm, for the last few weeks i been feelin' sick, and i took a pregnancy test at my moms house yesterday and.." she stopped.

"and what ash?" i started to grow frustrated. "it came back positive." her eyes got teary.

"so you pregnant?" she nodded, i rubbed my hands down my face and shook my head.

"schedule an appointment to the clinic," i mumbled causing her to scrunch her face up.

"the fuck you mean schedule an appointment? nigga i'm not aborting my fucking baby." she stood up.

"ashley nobody said you had to abort the fucking baby. i just wanna make sure you actually pregnant," i mugged her.

"whatever nigga. all i know is you better have yo shit together before this baby get here." she rolled her eyes.

𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳.

"i'm 'bout to jet." i stood up.

"why?" she asked. "i got some shit to take care of ashley now watch out." i pushed past her.

"you probably finna go see some treesh." she held a mug on her face. ignoring her comment, i left out her house slamming the door behind myself.

i went outside and made my way to the car. i got in before starting it and putting on my seatbelt. turning up the radio, i sped off making my way to samoni's house.

✿✿✿

as i pulled in her driveway and cut the car off, i seen camrin coming out of her house. i got out and approached him.

"yo whatchu doin' here?" i questioned him. "i just came to check on her, this shit ain't right." he sighed.

"is she cool?" i asked.

"she barely talked, she got bags under her eyes and she just laid there staring at the wall so i guess not, kevin." he responded before walking away to get in his car.

i knocked on the house door and waited for somebody to answer. seconds later the door opened revealing her aunt.

"oh hi kevin, you here to see sammy?" i nodded, she stepped aside letting me in.

i went straight to her room and opened the door to see tissues everywhere, it was dark, her curtains was closed, and i heard light sniffles.

"please go away tete," she spoke.

"moni its me, kevin." i closed the door and sat on her bed.

"go away." she repeated again.

"but— i don't fucking wanna talk to you, just leave." she cut me off. i stood up and shook my head before leaving her room.

"did she talk to you?" her aunt asked. "nah she just want me to leave." i chuckled.

"i'm sorry, i haven't gotten her out of that room in days now. she'll come around though." she sighed, i nodded before leaving out.

getting back into my car, i sat there for a few minutes before pulling off. i felt bad at this point, but we had to do what we had to do. i connected my phone to the radio and made my way back to ashley's house.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐟.
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?
𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬?

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.

𝐈 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.

- 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘