(Stop it Khatija. I'm with you beta, don't worry)

"Shifa bewaquf na hoti to aapke bete se shadi kabhi na karti, unhe kuch kehne ki zarurat nhi hai."

(Shifa wouldn't agree to get married to your son if she wasn't an idiot, so don't say anything to her.)

"Baba... I love you..." I was unable to control myself to laugh, Shifa was glaring at me but huffed while placing her head down on the tabletop.

"Deni aap bohot bure hain, main aapse kabhi baat nhi krungi"

(Deni, you're so bad, I won't talk to you ever.)

"Thank you." I pulled her cheek and she groaned with anger.

"Mujhe kisi se baat nhi karni," she stood up with a fake offended cry but we all know she wasn't angry.

(I won't talk to anyone.)

"She is such a sweet girl," Ammi confessed one more time, and baba looked at me with real disappointment, "Zyada preshan na kra kro use,"

(Don't trouble her.)

"Are you dropping me college or may I go alone?" Asked Shifa after coming out of the bedroom and I had to stand up, how could I let her wait...

"Chalo Ji, bas yahi kaam reh gya hai ab to Zindagi me," I mumbled intentionally loud to let her listen. There is another level of happiness when I see this annoying feeling on her face. I wanted to pull her cheeks but it would be more than enough so somehow stopped myself. Grabbing my car keys and mobile I stepped out of the living area but before I could step further, Baba's call stopped me to go. "Shifa, come here."

(Let's go, this is the only work left in my life.)

"Ji baba?" She asked with full respect and I slightly peek from behind the door.

"Naraz ho kar ghar se nhi jaate beta," placing his hand on her head Baba said it so lovingly that I helplessly tried to remember when he talked to me in such a sweet tone. I don't even remember!

(Don't go from home offended.)

"Naraz nhi hu baba, bas Deni bohot satate hain." Aww... My wife is complaining about me to my father... Poor girl didn't even know I'm not afraid of anyone in this matter.

(I'm not offended baba, but Deni annoys me too much)

"Kis se shikayat kar rhi hain aap? Ye to khud mujhe itna pareshan karte hain, Daniyal Bilkul apne baba par gye hain." Well, I have to admit, Ammi can't appreciate me. Without wasting my time there I approach my car and waited for Shifa but maybe she was enjoying her time with my parents.

(Don't complain to him, he also annoys me too much. Daniyal resembles him only.)

With a few blows of the horn, she came out of the home with long steps. "Ho gyi meri Shikayate?"

(Done with complaints?)

"Main aapse naraz hu." And she looked away.

(I'm offended by you)

After a very long silence I wanted to listen from her. Her silence pricks me but when she talks more than enough it irritants me, I don't know what exactly I wanted but I'm sure right now I want to listen from her.

"Kuch to bolo."

(Say something)

"Nhi bolungi, main aapse naraz hu" she grabbed her bag as I stopped the car outside her college and I smirked.