First Encounter (Lucid Dream)

I can tell you all that I can remember since the first encounter I had, I was like seven years old.

I was at a boy's birthday party, I was playing around with a childhood friend of mine. He was a year older than me, but we road on the same bus and bonded over Power Rangers. I realized that the friend (thing) I was playing with seemed different somehow, the phrase I use now was "a cheap knock-off" most noticeable was his hair color. It wasn't drastic, like brunette to blonde or vice versa. The hair color was just slightly lighter, but enough for me to notice. I asked him about it, but he didn't seem to hear me. So I called his name, (Ryan I believe) like twice before he acknowledged me.

I asked him about his hair, he didn't seem to know what I was talking about and gave me a flimsy excuse that the sun is causing it. I gave him a unbelieved looke before I heard a noise behind me, I turned, didn't see anything, and turned back. His hair was the correct shade now. I frowned and asked him what his name was, his eyes turned black, his skin turned paper white, and his hair turned raven black as he tilted his head. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, but you're not supposed to know. I'll get in trouble." He said before he walked over to me and kissed my nose.

I then woke up.