12: LESSON LEARNED PT. 5 (FINALE)

Start from the beginning

°°°

It hit Taehyung he lost Jimin all cause of his silly ole' crush on Jungkook. Why is he barely seeing this. He just couldn't take the fact when jimin said 'pretty sad you're still into someone who's taken and has never looked interested in you' It just really struck at him painfully.

"Holy shit, you got a point." Taehyung mumbled, and scratches at the side of his head, facing down at the table.

"Which I find really unfair to me, to us." Jimin says, voice growing bitter.

"Yes it was my fault, I let my feelings for Jungkook get in the way....but it also wasn't okay the way you spoke about him." Taehyung blared out, meeting the other in the eyes again. "It was really rude of you."

"Ok yes I know I was disrespecful. I was just..."

"Just? What."

"Mad and sad..heartbroken - shit jealous." Jimin confessed, raising his voice. "A jealous bitch cause someone other than me has all your attention.

"You've had my attention. Whether it not be romantic wise, it's been yours. I'm sorry i can't say what you want to hear because i can't return your feelings for me." Taehyung explained.

"I understand." Jimin nodded weakly.

"But you're someone who's really important and I'll always be grateful for." Taehyung continued. "I'm very sorry I let my dumb crush on Jungkook get in-between us. I shouldn't have been so quick to drop you as a friend."

"Apology accepted." Jimin let out a small giggle, so content with that, squeezing lightly on his cup with both hands, then spoke hesitating. "Can we forget when I tried-"

"Yes we can." Taehyung answered knowing what the silver head was trying to get at.

"And also when we.."

"That too."

"Oh thank god." Jimin heaved out a breath of relief. "And I understand that you don't feel the same way I do for you. But I'd still like to be your friend again. I'm sorry for the way I spoke about Jungkook. If you like him then it's fine, on you. Who am I to judge you. Not like I have the power to control your feelings."

Taehyung chuckled, grinning more widely now. "You have no idea how happy that makes me to hear Jim."

"Omg-" Jimin's breath hitched in his throat from the excitement. "You just called me Jim."

"Yup I did." Taehyung snickered.

Jimin leaned forward, elbows on the table, chin on both palms. "Say it again."

Taehyung hummed pondering playfully. "Jim."

"Yes! He said it again!" Jimin cheered, bouncing a bit on his chair, and the two earned some stares.

"Oh my god I missed your enthusiasm." Taehyung laughed, covering his hand over his mouth.

Jimin laughed then reached his arm across the table, holding out only his pointer finger. "Friends?"

Taehyung nods and pokes his finger with Jimin's. "Friends."

"This calls for a celebration post."

"I'm down."

◇◇◇◇

Jungkook was in the dorm, sat at the one desk, notes scattered around its white surface as he was studying for this exam. He wasn't alone as there accompanying him was Hoseok who was on Jungkook's bed, on his phone scrolling through his Instagram feed.