8:LESSON LEANRED.

◇ Kim Taehyung is a virgin and his
dormmate Jeon Jungkook is a sex addict and it doesn't help when Taehyung's got a big crush on him.

After being shown gay porn by Jungkook, Taehyung cannot go a day without watching it. His curiosity gets the best of him about how sex feels.

A day does come where Jungkook happens to help him with that.

"I'll make sure to give you the most mind blowing ride of your life Tae."

First sub top Tae oneshot of the book! We excited!?

*warning there's a small Jackook smut and one more with jungkook and a nameless guy.

◇◇◇◇

"Oh! That's so good!"

"Ah is it?"

"Mmm yes! God can't get tired of it."

"Ok well, no need to be so loud about it." Taehyung lets out with a tsk of his tongue, and rolls of his eyes at the over dramatic one.

"Sorry for being a huge ice cream fan geez." Jungkook responds back thrilled, as they walked from the ice cream stand that's outside the campus.

"Yup that you have to make it clear to everyone around."

"I'm extra and what about it." Jungkook blabs with a playful glare.

"I'm guessing you haven't had ice cream in a long while." Taehyung points out with a light laugh.

"Hey you guessed wrong." Jungkook boasted wrinkling his nose and gives the sweet treat in his hand another lick. "After this guy and I fucked, he got me some. That was two days ago. He was surprisingly a huge gentleman."

"Ooh how thoughtful." Taehyung said, as he tries to hold back a bitter tone from taking over. He tends to get a cold not so well feeling when Jungkook brings up his hookups.

"Oh wait that was my last last hookup." Jungkook corrects, facing back ahead. "No this one said no to aftercare." The ebony haired shakes his head at the memory.

"Oh i see." Taehyung says and gulps, licking his ice cream. He had no idea what that word even means but he just goes along with it, as he didn't want to seem like a complete idiot to the other pretty one.

"Yeah no he wasn't thoughtful. But you are for this." Jungkook says brightly. "What's the occasion hm?"

Taehyung lets out a dry chuckle, as he pushed up his thin glasses rested on his nose with his free hand. "Well because we never really hang out. Like this. Just the two of us."

"True." Jungkook nods, drooping his lips out in a pout.

"Yeah we are dormmates." Taehyung concluded. "And I thought this would be needed. A fun little friend hang out."