39: Surprise

Restaurant 4pm

"My birthday isn't today

"My birthday isn't today." Lunes chuckles hesitantly, scratching the back of her neck. "I know! I know! But... think of this as an early birthday gift!" Y/n opens her mouth, not finding any words as she just nods and voices apathetically, "Okay, thanks."

Lunes smiles, shoving the two kids forward. "Come on, come on, we should be just in time!"

The interior is rich with brown and red, dim lights are scattered around with tables and booths full of chatter, and high-quality black suits and silk dresses.

Y/n gulps, a hefty weight finding purchase on her shoulders. It screams at her that she doesn't deserve such an expensive thing at such a mature, youthful age. It must cost so much, even if it is an early birthday gift.

Pouting, Lunes doesn't spot who she's looking for at the table front and center. "Okay sweets, to the middle table," Lunes commands, forcing the two forward.

It's a stout rectangular table covered in glass, underneath the glass is deep brown wood. The chairs complement it, though there are six of them. Too many for just the three. Y/n sits in the middle, next to Armin and across from her mom.

Y/n watches her e/c hues dart across the room. Y/n clears her throat. "Are you okay, mama?" Lunes catches her daughter's sight, smiling tenderly and folding her hands on the table. "Yes, yes, sweet baby. Thank you for- Oh, sweet Gods they're here!" Y/n and Armin look at each other from Lunes's keen reaction before their gazes find the restaurant doors.

It's a heavenly sight, to say the least. Carla smiles at the hostess, her white flowy dress sways as she walks. Accompanying her summer dress are white flats and a black belt cinching her waist with two sparkly white butterfly clips in her hair, keeping two front strands back. Her pale skin is glowing as she finds Lunes's gaze. A relieved and pleased sigh leaves Lunes, her chin resting on her palm.

There are two others, Eren and Mikasa. Eren cleaned up nicely. He's wearing a black pressed jacket and pants with a white dress shirt underneath and black, freshly polished shoes. His hair is tied back into a slick bun and his face seems to have been shaved with hints of highlighter and concealer on his cheeks, eyes, and nose, making him look ethereal.

Mikasa. Mikasa Ackerman, on the other hand, is a breathtaking woman. She's in a short, deep red dress with black high heels, making her impossibly taller. Her hair is down, but there's a black hair tie on her wrist. She must have just put it down from her cute, tiny ponytail. She's wearing small hints of pink blush with a rosy lip tint. That lip shade reminded Y/n of a certain night with the ravenette. Inhaling, Y/n picks her jaw off of the ground, flitting her eyes away from the three, and instead, at her mother.

"Mom, are they the reason why we're here?" At her title, Lunes glances at Y/n for a second, answering her and then gazing back at the brunette walking over. "Y/n, again, birthday shit, now calm down."

I want to be him {Mikasa × f!reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara