006 | cause you love me

Start from the beginning

"That's rude," Jack pretended to act offended.

"No 'tractive Dada," she shook her head at him as he grabbed her from the elder girl.

"You love repeating Addie all the time, don't you missy?" he raised a brow at her as she just giggled while burying her head into his chest in response. "You're lucky you're cute."

"Are we getting food?" Lavender asked.

"Yes," he nodded. "Once we're done here and we pay, we'll go to the restaurant for dinner."

And as the little girl agreed to the plans, Jack then turned his attention to his girlfriend as she stopped in the middle of the aisle, holding her hand over her eyes to block out the lights.

"Are you okay gorgeous," Jack quickly stepped over closer to her, wrapping his free arm around her waist.

"mhm," Adalyn mumbled while slowly nodding, taking a deep breath and readjusting her eyes to the lights as she pulled her arm back down to her side. "I just.. got really dizzy then.."

"Alright, let's get out of here then so we can go and eat some food, drink some water and get hydrated."

"I need to get this stuff first, I'm breaking out badly, I need to do something about it," she complained as they continued to walk through the store. "And I'm sure Lavy will find a face mask fun."

      After the dinner, the three were now settling into their hotel room for the night. While Jack put a show on for his daughter and got her ready for bed after giving her a bath, Adalyn was having a shower.

"Did you enjoy today, baby?" Jack asked as he ran a comb through her damp hair.

"mhm," she softly nodded, her focus more on the show.

"What was your favorite thing today?"

"uhh.." she thought about his question. "The pool!"

"Swimming in the pool this morning? Yeah that was fun," he agreed. "Is there anything you want to do tomorrow?"

"I don't knoww."

"Okay we'll decide in the morning."

"What about the unicorn?" Lavender stood up on the bed and turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he fell onto him.

"The face mask that you got at the store?" he received a nod, wrapping his arms around her and sitting her down on his lap. "When Addie's finished with her shower, you and her can do them before bed."

"okay.."

Adalyn had soon came out of the bathroom, sending her boyfriend a smile as she walked over to her suitcase, putting her dirty clothes for the day in there and grabbing the bag from the store earlier in the day and her small makeup bag before joining the two on the bed.

"Lavy, do you wanna do your face mask?" she asked as she pulled them out of the plastic bag.

"Yes!" she quickly climbed off her Father's lap and moved her attention to the girl.

"Use your manners please, Lavy."

"Yes please," she repeated per his request.

"The lavender one for Lavender," Adalyn said as she picked it up, quickly glancing over the directions.

"Does it hurt?"

"No," she softly shook her head. "Do you want me to put mine on first?"

".. yeah."

"Okay, I will," she grabbed the other packet, ripping off the top and pulling the sheet mask out, showing it to girl. "It's wet like water and you put it on," she explained as she done so, smoothing it out with her fingers. "And you take it off when ever you'd like. Do you want yours?"

"mhm," she nodded, closing her eyes as she waited for the elder to put it on.

And so she did, opening the other package and putting it on the little one's face mask on, a smile on her face the whole time — Jack as well, seeing the two interact everyday only made him falling for his girlfriend more and more.

"There we go," Adalyn softly giggled. "You look cute."

"Thank you," Lavender replied, pressed her hands on her cheeks to feel it.

"Should Dada have one as well?"

"Yes!"

"Let's wax his moustache off first, lay down Dada," Adalyn playfully pouted at the boy.

"It's supposed to be my day yet I'm being taking advantage of," Jack joked, picking his daughter up and moving her to his side as she main focus went to her show, before he laid down on the bed.

"But it'll be nicer to kiss you," she grinned, placing a quick kiss on his lips as she held the wax strip packet in her hand. "And cause you love me, you let me do this stuff to you."

"I do," he agreed through a chuckle.

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

they're a cute lil family