I sign my signature on the bottom corner of the sheet and bring the items for my art back to my room, so that I can call one of the brides named Nicole to notify her that her dress is ready along with her accessories and shoes. I already drew the shoes before I even started drawing the dress. I call Nicole and put the phone to my ear while I listen the first four rings before I hear a casual female voice brimming with glee. "Oh, my gosh! Hi, Flora!"

I giggle softly at her enthusiasm. "Hi, Nicole! How are you?"

"I'm excited now that you called me!"

"I'm glad to hear that! I have finished customizing your bridal look on your big day in two weeks and we are looking forward to seeing you try your beautiful dress. Do you know when you are available for your final dress fitting?" I query.

"Is there a possible chance that I could come in today?" Nicole asks. I can imagine her placing her nails between her teeth in anticipation.

"Sure! What time do you plan on visiting? I inquiry.

"I could come in today at 11:30, if that's okay."

"Most definitely, Nicole! I'm looking forward to see you then. See you later."

"Thank you, Flora! I'll see you later!" She hangs up and I head towards my closet to gather a color block beige and candy red dress. The top is a sleeveless square neckline and beige while the bottom is candy red and extends past my knees. I then grab a towel, wash cloth, a body wash, and products to wash my hair that has been in a sleek ponytail.

Thirty three minutes later, I'm dressed up and just finish styling my curls with a curl enhancing smoothie from Shea Moisture prior to applying a minimal amount of makeup. I step out of the bathroom and apply the Pretty As a Peach lotion all over my body as well as spraying the exact perfume on my neck and the back of my ears. I gather the paperwork, including the sketch from my sketchbook as well as bringing my purse, phone, and keys with me. I depart from my bedroom, entering the living room to turn the TV off prior to exiting my house along with securing the door with a lock and making my way to my vehicle. By the time I unlock the doors and slide into the driver's seat, I start the car and the radio plays "Boo'd Up" by Ella Mai. This is my jam, though! I drag the seatbelt across my torso as it clicks before driving off. I sing along while I'm on the road and by the time I reach the destination, I park the car on the drive way, gather my stuff prior to removing the keys from the ignition and step out of the car before putting the car on lock after shutting the door. I turn around to take notice of the black and yellow jeep approaching on the drive way along with the silver Lexus.

Within a minute, the doors of the jeep turn outwards as does the Lexus. Five women step out of the cars and I spot Nicole alongside her mother, two of her bridesmaids, and her wedding planner Shannon walking towards my direction. "Hey, Nicole!" I greet graciously with a handshake to each member.

"Hi, Flora!" Nicole squeals elatedly and throws her arms around me. I return the  hug before we all proceed to the doors and I pull the handle as the door is ajar for the six of us to enter the mansion. I lead the women to the boutique for Nicole to try her dress on and by the time we enter the boutique room, I already lift the hanger with Nicole's dress zipped shut and secured in a garment bag from the closet as well the pair of high heels. Me and Nicole enter the dressing room and I tell her to lift  both arms while I gather the dress by the bottom. Since the dress is delicate, I gingerly pull the hem of the dress over her back as she dives into her dress. The dress falls into place and I fasten the buttons on the back of her dress. I stare at Nicole wearing the dress in adoration. The straps as well as the sweetheart neckline give the flirty look on the bride, especially Nicole.

"Are you ready to show your dress?"

"Yes, I am!" Nicole beams.

 I poke my head between the curtains to face the guests. "Are you all ready to see the blushing bride?"

The women agrees with anticipation. "Here she comes!"

I gently push the curtains to the side to reveal Nicole in her dazzling dress, the room is filled with astonishing gasps and clamors how Nicole looks amazing in her dress, in which she looks fabulous.

"Oh, my goodness! Who is the designer?" Shannon queries intriguingly.

"This is a custom design from Angela Kim and she is known for her exquisite wedding dresses that includes petite figured brides." I answer.

"My baby looks like a princess!" Nicole's mother weeps and wipes her tears with a tissue.

"That's because I am a princess," Nicole grins gleefully and she spins in her dress, making the skirt dance along with her movement.

"And I also have some accessories for the bride." As soon as I mention with a sing-song tone, a big gasp comes from Nicole while she cups her hands over her mouth.

I walk towards the accessories box and gather the barrette along with the earrings, sauntering towards Nicole and hand her the earrings. "Oh, my goodness! Flora, these earrings are so pretty!" Nicole gasps with her mouth agape before she put the earrings on just as I place the barrette on the top right corner of her head.

"You look perfect, Nicole! Tanner's gonna burst into tears when he see you walking down the aisle." One of the bridesmaids, Tia replies.

"If he cries, I'd cry."

"We'll keep the Kleenex just in case."

The ladies laugh and I join with them.

"I love it and I can't wait to wear it!" Nicole squeals cheerfully. "Flora, would you do the honor of coming to the wedding?"

"Are you sure?" I know I recently went to Mister and Mrs. Fernandez's vow renewal, I've never been invited to a wedding by my past clients. The fact that Nicole is inviting me to her and Tanner's Wedding, it's definitely an honor.

"Yes, you are literally the first bridal stylist to find a one of a kind wedding dress for me when most companies don't have dresses for a shortie like me. You could come as my guest of honor! Do you have a date that you could bring? If not, you could still show up."

Now that Nicole mentioned about bringing, I could only think of one guy, but I don't know. He's getting married in a couple of days and he might be too busy planning their wedding to come with me to Nicole and Tanner's wedding. It could be a great idea to invite him, so that we could find some ideas for their upcoming nuptials.