1

*Kian POV*
It was Monday morning I was on the bus listening to music trying to block out what everyone was saying I turned up my volume no matter what I could still hear everyone, everything that they said.

The bus stopped then a kid got on the bus I've never seen him before. He was new he tried looking for a seat no one offered him one so he finally got up to where I was sitting just sit the fuck down, I'm offering you a seat. I said to myself in my seat he finally sat down I didn't talk to him I didn't want to what was the whole point.

*Jc POV*
I moved to this town it was horrible I hated it I wish I wouldn't of moved. I wish I was back home where I wouldn't have to keep my secret I'll never make any friends. This guy offered me a seat so I took it he looked pretty weird well, I'm also weird so...well anyways he had blond hair but light blond he was wearing a white shirt and black skinny jeans he was listening to music.

I should buy some ear buds, that's not the point we finally got to school I went my first class that boy that offered me the seat is here I sat behind him. I wonder if he has any friends, so class started. I'm so bored, should I pay attention? Yeah I should...I'll probably get called on like I always do.*Afterwards* Hmm I didn't get called "Loser!" I turned around. I thought they were talking to me apparently not.

It was that kid on the bus they were pushing him he eventually fell then they guys that were pushing him walked away. I walked by him I offered my hand so I could help him up he took my hand and got up and left I heard him say something he said "thanks". Should I start talking to him? No.
*Kian POV*
I was getting pushed around by those assholes I hated them, they made my life hell, well it already is hell. Then that guy I offered that seat to helped me up I said 'thanks' but I don't think he heard me. Hopefully he didn't. I didn't want him to hear me so I walked away. What if he heard me. I don't him to know. I don't want anyone to know. Is he? He doesn't look like it. I continued my thoughts and I ran into some one "Oh sorr-" It was the from the bus "Oh hi..." He said "Uh where you heading?" "Next class" I walked with him "Gay Lords!" I heard some one scream that out I ran away that kid followed after me "Hey! Wait!" I stopped. "What! What do you want! Leave me alone!" "Wait what's wrong?!" "I can't tell you" " Well what's your name?" "Kian" "Well kian, I'm Jc" "Kian tell me what's wrong" "Can we talk after school don't stop at your normal stop, like when you get off" "Yeah okay".