chapter 16: Phantom

Me: *adjusted the flashlight, casting a brighter beam into the dark hallway*

Soejammy: much better now. 

 The six of us ventured through the dimly lit halls, turning left and arriving at a door that stood halfway open. The creaking door hinges sent a shiver down our spines.

Slowly, I opened the door, revealing yet another dark corridor that stretched on like an abyss. Uneasiness washed over our expressions as I waved the flashlight to reveal more of our path. As we advanced, we approached a weathered wooden door. Soejammy turned the handle, and we found ourselves at the base of a narrow, spiral staircase leading to another old wooden door.

Soejammy opened the door, revealing a guest room that had little furniture. The room seemed to have been untouched for ages.

Me: *looked around* hm..

Soejammy: *walked to some drawers as he found something*

Vert: Did you find anything?

Soejammy:  I found a bunch of keys

Shiro: that's great. Now we just need to find the room Noire was taken to.

Leaving the room, we rush downstairs back to the dark halls as we walked through once again. After moving around for a while we eventually found the  door we were looking for as Noire responded to Neptune's call of her name as we walked.

Me: Noire are you alright?

Noire: I'm ok, besides a slight scratch I'm alright.

Soejammy: *takes keys out of his pocket as he tries  the first two keys but they didn't open* hm..

Vert: scratch? Did you injure yourself perhaps?

Noire: No...there was something here..

Soejammy: *tries the 3rd key as it opens* there we go.

Noire: *steps out* thanks.

Soejammy: you're welcome.

Vert: hm..

Shiro: something on your mind Vert?

Vert: its nothing. let's move on.

We left the room, traversing the halls once again. A few windows   slammed the walls inviting  a gust of  howling frosty night air .

Noire: Its's a bit windy now.

Me: yup.

Soejammy: I'm starting to hear drizzling.

Shiro quietly walked towards the windows to close them as the drizzling turned to rain. We walked ahead further until we arrived at  a main living room.