ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Začať od začiatku

"Sir I just want to ap- save that shit. Police like you are the reason muthafuckas call you all what you are and don't respect you... you could've shot and killed me today simply because of a false narrative YOU put out there. All black men aren't thugs, all black people aren't dangerous, but you all let a few bad people represent us as awhole... but when we do that we're wrong and all cops aint bad. Fuck outta here my nigga I got your badge number and I most definitely am getting you fired" Dijon spat hearing cheers from behind him from the bystanders.

Without another word he got Amoura strapped in and pulled off.

ღღღღღღღღღღღ

"Thank God!" Ava yelled as her eyes laid on Dijon and Amoura. Their situation was broadcasted all over social media and the 5 o'clock news.

Their two dogs Coco and Oreo laid at the end of the couch across Ava's legs.

Ava jumped off the couch throwing herself into Dijon's arms. "I was so worried" She mumbled feeling tears swell in her eyes.

"Ain't nun gon happen to me ma I told you that" Dijon rightly wrapped his arms around Ava.

"Mama did you cook?" Amoura questioned barely looking up from her Ipad.

Ava laughed nodding her head as she pulled back from Dijon. "Yeah baby I made some steak, baked potatoes and veggies, go wash up so we can all eat" Dijon wiped her tears as she spoke, Amoura gave Ava a quick hug before sprinting off to her bathroom.

"I want that pussy fired" Dijon muttered wrapping his arms around Ava's waist.

"I thought I was gonna lose you D"

"Baby I'm here- you don't understand if i lose you I lose Mo a-and I can't lose both of you" Ava cried in his arms, his heart instantly started beating faster as if he was nervous, his chest tightened and he stared down at the woman he's so in love with.

"I-I already lost my baby Dijon I cant lose yall too" She sobbed.

Dijon silently rubbed her back not sure what to say.

His emotions were everywhere just like Ava's but he knew he needed to he strong for her in this moment.

"I got you baby I promise" He muttered kissing her forehead.

ღღღღღღღღღღღ

"Avontae gimmie my baby!" Ro yelled

"Girl shut up this my baby too" Tae shrugged rocking his baby girl in his arms.

It's been a month and a half since Ro gave birth to their baby girl.