Marcel

(Y/N) POV
We were home again. We've been here for a long time now, no robberies, no fights, no kidnapping, no nothing. We just hang out and laugh about silly things. What I've noticed though, is that Marcel keeps on looking at Lui whenever he makes a joke with Mae. Is he jealous? Or does he like Mae? I decide to find out. Tonight I will see what Marcel is up to. Oh, did I mention that he disappears whenever we go to bed and wake up? He says he goes for a walk in the night, but does it have to be every night?
~/ TIME SKIP TO NIGHT\~
I'm laying in bed waiting for everyone to go to sleep when Delirious comes in. "Hey cutie~" he purred as he sat in my bed. "Hey, how are you?" I asked and he shrugged. "There's no danger, no fighting, and your not being kidnapped anymore! It's boring!" "Oh so your saying you want me to die?" I asked sarcastically and he chuckled." I didn't say THAT, but can you at least be hung from a crane again?" "Del!" I said as I punched him in the arm playfully. "Jonathan." "What?" "My names Jonathan, (Y/N)." He said looking you in the eyes through his mask making you blush. "Oh" is all you said as you leaned back and he leaned forward. "I have a surprise for you tomorrow." Is all he said before kissing you on the head and left.
/ 1 HOUR LATER \
I pretty sure everyone's asleep now so I'm gonna get up now. I get up and open my cell door quietly, yes I still live in this cell. Mini says this is where my surprise starts and ends. (Get your head out of the gutter right now! Not like that! I don't write smuts!! 😳😠😘) I hear something from the kitchen, so I head over there and hear a window open. "Hello?" I said into the dark apartment. "Marcel?" I said again and I see the light of the moon through a now open window. I look out and I see a black figure hoping from roof to roof with a....bag? I run to my cell and put on what I wore on the first day here or the outfit Mae gave me (to make it easier for you to under stand). I hop out of the window and follow where Marcel was jumping.
/3 HOURS LATER \
Jeez. What a hike! Finally I caught up with Marcel and he's just standing on a hill. Please don't tell me he's going to jump. I hiding behind a bush just waiting when I hear a man say "Marcel" behind me. I look and 2 men are standing there. "Hello jock and Mr. Dreyfus. (Ok if you don't know who the are ill tell you at the end k?)" said Marcel as he nods and bows. "Did you bring the money?" I think jock asked. Some reason that name sounds familiar, not just to me but probably the whole city. I just can't figure out who. "Yes, I brought the money." Marcel said as he handed the bag over. That fucker!!! He's been giving away our hard earned cash! "Marcel, how could you?!" I yelled standing up from the bush. I covered my mouth as all eyes were on me. Uh oh...
(A/N) ok so 'Jock' or 'Jack' is running for mayor of Los Santos. He actually was a movie actor before and he wanted to become a stunt man but his wife ,Jolene Evans, disagreed because she wanted to take care of her parents. He pushed her off a cliff and she died on impact. He said it was an accident and he got away with no charges. At the time 23:00, when your on the mountain she got pushed off, a ghost will appear. No joke! I've seen it in GTA V!! Swear 2 god! Now, Mr. Dreyfus or Peter Dreyfus, was a movie director for a lot of old movies. One day, a young woman named Leonora Johnson, came looking for a job and he thought that she would make a perfect actress. After 2 months they got into a relationship and things went down never really up. Peter decided enough was enough so he wrote a confession to ,his friend who was drunk in a bar, a murder. He brought Leonora to the dam and pushed her down off. She broke her back but was still alive. He cut off her hands and feet. He put her feet where her hands are and vise versa. He took a cigar and drew a star on her back. He then cut off her lips and cut off her head. All of this is true just look it up on the GTA V phone :)
Sorry I haven't wrote for awhile but orchestra concert and substituting classes. Sorry, forgive me? :)
~Claw😎