Girls sleepover and Kidnapped

(Y/N) POV
He scooted closer to me. 'Oh no no no no!' I scooted away and put my head in my hands. "Are you okay, Angel?" "Just please leave!" I said not looking at him. I heard my door open then shut. 'Thanks god' I thought as I plopped on my bed. Then I heard a knock. No one ever knocks on my door who could it be? I walk to the door and see its Mini. "Hey Mini." "Hey angel, Delirious is getting really impatient about knowing your real name." "Really?" "Yeah he said tell us or go back out into the murderous city." "Ugh, fine I'll tell at dinner." I said and he walked away. "Oh and 1 more thing, you don't live in their anymore. Follow me." He said and motioned me to follow. We walked to a (F/C) room with a queen sized bed. "Woah" I said in awe. "Enjoy your room." He said and closed the door behind him. Then Mae came in. "Oh hey! Are you my roommate? Awesome!" She said as I smiled. "Yep! Mini just said that this is my room so I guess!" I said and she squealed like a fangirl. "Girls sleepover forever!" She said and I laughed.
WILDCAT POV
I was paceing in my room. 'Should I tell him, no backing out if I do.' I thought then the door opens and reveals the sexy British Mini. "Hey Tyler, what are you doing?" He asked as he stared at me in the eyes. "Listen Craig, I-I need to tell you something..." I trailed off. "Ok? Go on ahead" he said getting closer to me. "I lik-" "Angel! Mini! Get out here now!" Terroriser yelled and Mini left. Dammit!
(Y/N) POV
I walked out first followed by mini."who in their right fucking mind are my twinkies?!" He yelled holding an empty bag. Mini slowly raised his hand trying not to laugh. "Well I hope your sorry! Cause now you gotta go to the store and buy me some!" He said putting his hands on his hips. "I can't! I'm caring for tyler! Let Angel do it!" He said pointing at me. "Alright fine. Angel go get my fucking twinkies!" He said pushing me to the door and handing me his keys.
/Time Skip\ (who hates a long drive to the store? ✋)
I get out of Terroriser's Bugatti and walk in to the store. An Asian counter worker greets me with a smile. "Hello ma'am, welcome to my store. We just opened!" He said cheerfully as I grabbed water and twinkies. He ringed them up and put them in a bag, I left to the car only to find that it's almost out of gas. "Are you kidding me? It was full when I got here." I said but drove to the gas station anyway. I filled up the car but realized there was a store right in the gas station (duh) "wow! This could have saved me so much time!" I said. Once the gas was done I pulled the handle twice and it said $50.00. (That's how you get one whole payment. Nice trick). I put the hose back and was about to get in the car when I was turned around. "Hello ma'am." The mysterious man said. "Um hi?" I said backing away "Would you do the honors of coming with us?" "Us?" I asked and 7 more guys came out. "Yes, now would you?" He asked holding out his hand. "And why would I do that?" I asked backing away more until I was backed up into another person that held me by my shoulders. "Well boys, Looks like she's a problem so hand me the cloth.
??? POV
One of my guys hand me a drugged cloth and I was walking up to the woman when she tried to kick me. "Ah ah ah! No kicking girly." I said and kept walking to her. "You bastards what do you want?!" She yelled trying to get aways from Cry's grip but instead knocked off his mask. "You made a mistake bitch..." He said and took the cloth from me and shoved it near her nose and she fell asleep. I think the bosses will be happy we got the target.
(A/N) Uh Oh....
~Claw😎