Cause your worth it :)

(A/N) ok just wanted to say thanks! I've got 1.08k reads! Not as much as reader x Vanoss but still good. :)
Delirious POV
I'm gonna kill Terroriser if he doesn't find anything that can lead us to finding Angel. "Delirious!" I see Terroriser yell to me from down the hall. "Did you find anything?" I asked him seeing that he ran all the way here. He nodded and hands me a note.
"Dear Brian,
Thanks for the new Gang member, I'm sure she'll make a perfect decoy. This is for all the pain she put me through for the loss of our other Gang member. You want her back? Dare you to come get her.
Have fun~
Love- your most unfriendly neighbor"
I read out loud as Terroriser looked down in shame. "I'm sorry" he said still looking down. "Yeah, but sorry won't bring Angel back." I say calmly so I won't scream at him. "What do we do?" He asked and I thought about it. 'They've kiddnapped her, and he said that this is for the pain she put him through. So he's trying to kill her?' I thought and finally spoke up. "He said this is for all the pain she's put him through, so he's trying to kill her I guess. Check all the places of where a murder could take place." "But Del, that could happen anywhere. It's Los Santos." Mini said over hearing the conversation. "You didn't let me finish, anywhere for a slow but painful death. Like, a drop or hit by a car." I said and the my both nodded. "Now get the rest of the boys, we need to go after her." I commanded and they just stood there. "NOW!" I said and they ran. Bunch a girls.
(Y/N) POV
I was crying now because I really want someone to come save me right about now. Suddenly I hear the beep from the elevator and see the guy and his crew. "It's 2:30~ " he said tapped my his watch. "Still feel confident that they'll save you?" He added and all I could do was hum the answer 'yes'. "Hey boss? What's that noise?" One of the crew asked. I heard it to and it sounded like a chopper? Suddenly I felt a burst of wind and a lot of noise behind me. I turn my head and there is a chopper. I close my eyes expecting to die again but the chopper landed on the top of the roof and I heard gun shots. "Angel!" I heard a voice say. I open one eye and see delirious stumble out of the chopper to reach me. I get excited but.....the crane moves.....further. I look at where the control is and I see the leader moving me out more. He stopped moving and started climbing out to me. "You couldn't just leave could you?!" He yelled making me scared. "You couldn't just-just leave Josh alone could you?!" He yelled again getting closer. He was close enough and he held his knife up in the air. "Well it'll all be over soon." He said and swing the knife. It cut off a portion of the rope before he was shot in the head and he fell of he building. I sighed in relief but I heard ripping, I look up and the rope is ripping. "Delirious!!!" I scream and he's getting in the chopper. By the time it took off the rope ripped and I'm falling off the building screaming all the way down to my doom. I close my eyes thinking it'll all be over soon but instead I felt gentle arms snake their way around my tied up waist. I open my eyes to see a unmasked delirious starring me in my eyes. "Your gonna be fine.." He said and pulled out his parachute. You both gently floated down. "W-Why did you s-save me? Y-You could f-find a better g-gang member." I said and he chuckled and grabbed my chin. He made me look him "There's only one person like you... Besides.." He said leaning in. "Besides what?" You asked and he chuckled again his famous laugh. "Your worth it. My life and my money." He said and then captured your lips in a kiss. You were amazed at first but started to kiss back which lasted for about 5 minutes while you both were still floating down. You both pulled away and landed. The boys came up to you and him patting you both on the back. They were making you and him blush saying things like "Way to go to delirious!" Or "Oooo! Meow!". Delirious once again snaked his arms around your waist but this time he was behind you. "Did you like that~?" He purred in your ear. I felt a shiver run down my spine and nodded. "Still haven't found out you name?" He asked again, his hot breath on you cold neck. "(Y/N) (L/N)" I quickly say and he spins me around. "Finally, I don't have to keep calling you Angel." He said and gave you a peck on the lips.
(A/N) won't be back till 5:30, I have a long after work practice in ham hall at UNLV. Yes you heard me 'HAM' hall. It's a place for choir but we're having our concert their so I hope you all have a great day while I'm not gonna be writing to day or Saturday! :( miss you
~Claw😎