"You're ready to got to your room." She said.
She handed me my room key.

" Your room 18 on the 1st floor." She told me.

I grabbed my key and waved goodbye.

When I arrived at my room, I was already tried. I dropped my suitcase and ran to bed. I jumped on it and went to sleep.

"Goodnight." I said to Tikki and Lonng.

In the middle of the night, Tikki woke me up.

"Do you have any food? Lonng and I are hungry."

I got up from my bed and checked my purse. There wasn't any food, which was strange because I packed what felt like a whole Thanksgiving dinner.

"The food must have fallen out of my purse when Climeater attacked the plane."

The kwamis seemed disappointed.

"I'll try to get some food for you but not at this hotel." I said.

I left the hotel with the kwamis and went to a restaurant. When I opened the door, I quickly realized it wasn't just a restaurant. It was most known for being a club.

"This is the most inappro-"

"Who cares? They have food!" Lonng shouted.

There were waitresses that looked like models (Some barely had clothes on). The music that was being played felt like a porn ad. One waitress walked up to me with a cigarette in her mouth.

" Sit wherever you want." She said.

She had the strongest New Jersey accent and was clearly not from London. I grabbed the cigarette that was dangling from her mouth and dropped it on the floor.

I walked to a random table and sat there.

"I feel like I'm going to die of starvation!" Tikki complained.

A different waitress walked to my table.

"Hello! We have French fries and fried chicken today and some left over popcorn." The waitress said.

"I'll take all of that."

"Ok that'll 12.95."

I handed her some money and she walked away.

" Kagami isn't that the lady who works at the hotel." Tikki asked me.

"Where?"

"On the dance floor!" Lonng yelled.

I turned to the dance floor and saw the lady from the hotel dancing with Felix. I was in shock.

The waitress gave us our food and I was starving. Tikki and Lonng digged almost at each other. I watched the lady dance with Felix for almost an hour. It was shocking how Felix could have a girlfriend who probably didn't know that he was the reason that most people lost their happiness. When they finished. I walked to them.

"It's you!" I yelled.

"Oh hello! I don't think we got to properly introduce ourselves this is Felix and I'm Emma." She told me.

I shook Felix's hand. He didn't seem to remember me.

"Nice to mee-"

That's when Felix found out that I was Kagami.

"Are you both dating?" I asked Emma.

"For 1 year."

"Wow that's so nice."

Emma checked her watch to see what time it was.

" I better get going." Sje told us both.

She kissed Felix on the lips and waved goodbye to me. When she left, a girl walked to Felix and her arm around his.

"Are you spying on me? Can Adrein just give it a rest?" Felix asked me.

"Are you cheating on Emma?"

Emma walked back inside the club to grab her phone but secrets was listening to Felix.

"Emma's not worth it. I mean she's not the one for me. I have multiple little ladies who don't care about me and I don't care about her." Felix admitted.

Emma was hurt. She was right behind him but he didn't know that.

"Turn around, Felix!" I demanded.

He turned around and saw a crying Emma. She ran away outof the club in tears.

I ran after her outside.

"Poor girl." Tikki said.

I looked at the ground in shame. I don't why but I felt guilty. When I looked at the ground there was a little puddle. When I looked at it, I saw Marinette.

"What the-"

"Kagami, it all up to you now." Marinette said.

I heard a scream in the distance. I ran to the noise. It was Emma and she was being attacked by Wizardo.

"I'm back!" He shouted.

"Leave HER ALONE NOW!" I yelled.

He proceeded to shoot lightning bolts at her. She got electrocuted repeatedly.

"Lonng,Tikki, Unify!" I shouted. I transformed into Tento Dragon.

I controlled the earth around me and threw it at him. It seemed to do nothing to him. He seemed invincible. He shot a big lightning bolt at me which almost killed. I collapsed on the ground. I felt paralyzed. Suddenly, I felt energized and happy. I finally unlocked the power of healing.

I controlled the water from the ground poured it on my body (which healed me). Wizardo knew he wouldn't stand a chance so he ran away. Emma collapsed on the ground.

"Emma!" I screamed.

I ran to her and healed her with my water.