4

In the morning I woke up to the sound of the door closing. I slept in Billy's room and he slept on the couch. Of course I objected, but he didn't really care. Standing up, I lifted the strap of my dress and wrapped it around my waist. Now Billy's shirt really looked like a dress. I tied my hair, applied medicine to my neck and went downstairs. Max was no longer in the house, and the laughter of two people was coming from the kitchen. One of them, of course, was Billy. I went down the stairs and went towards the kitchen. As soon as I entered the kitchen, I froze and let out a loud gasp. The girl and Billy turned to me.

The black haired sat on Billy's waist and played with his hair. And the worst part is that she was naked.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I spoke quickly and closed my eyes. Billy pushed the girl away from him.

"You didn't say you had a girlfriend, I thought I was your only one!" screamed the girl. Billy grabbed his head and tried to say something, but I just laughed out loud.

"I don't do teen drama. If you don't like, you can get the fuck out of here." I said looking her straight in the eyes. Billy watched me in surprise. The girl angrily approached me, I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Maybe you may have won the battle but not the war" hissed the black haired. I just laughed out loud. I pointed my finger directly at the door.

"Get out, bitch." She glared at Billy and slapped him as she left the house.

"She's really sick..." I said with a sigh. Billy rubbed his cheek.

"But that bitch is strong." Billy was looking at me. He just noticed that I made a dress out of his shirt. "Suits you."

I just laughed and looked at my watch. Steve has been on the job for a long time. If I want to collect all the things without him knowing, I must go now.

"Hey Billy." The guy turned to me. "I'm going to Steve's soon to get all my stuff." What will you do?"

"I'll take you to Steve's. Then I'll help you pack. I'll take you home." The guy approached me. A shiver ran through my skin. "And then I'll go to the girls."

I rolled my eyes. I laughed and tapped him on the shoulder. I touched my hair and started twirling it around my finger, looking straight into Billy's eyes.

"You didn't use makeup for the bruises?" the boy asked quietly.

"No. I want him to see what he's done." I replied coldly. Billy only nodded slightly. "Shall we go?"

Even though I was terrified of speed, I wasn't afraid to ride with Billy. He was overconfident. He easily turned the steering wheel, showing that he controls the car perfectly. Guess it only took a few minutes to get to Steve's house. Before getting out, Billy took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth. Without waiting for anything, I went to the door and unlocked it with my key. There was nothing at home. Well, at least it seemed so to me.

We collected all my things. We carried the last boxes to the car. But then I noticed that a second car appeared in the yard. Steve stood there with his arms crossed over his chest. He let out an angry sigh when he saw me and Billy. His face turned angry. Billy put the box in the car and stood next to me.

"So you're with him now?" Steve asked mockingly. I was silent, but I looked straight into his eyes. Then Steve noticed my neck and was surprised.

"None of your business, Harrington." Billy replied angrily and blew smoke right in his face. Steve glared at Billy and took a step closer to me. Billy just laughed and threw the cigarette away.

"Trying my patience, Harrington?" muttered Billy. At that time I stood like a statue. I didn't dare say a word. As soon as Steve tried to take another step towards me, Billy suddenly punched him in the face. Steve staggered but was still on his feet. A real fight began. I stood as if dead because I didn't even know what to say or do. But at that moment I freaked out. I have come up with the perfect plan that is bound to work. I smiled, but just in time I remembered that a real battle was taking place before my eyes.

"Billy! He's not worth it!" I yelled and tried to pull Billy away from Steve. As soon as Billy pulled away, I immediately hugged him. There was pain in Steve's eyes, but I didn't care.

"Layla, I'm sorry..." Steve tried to say something, but Billy just laughed out loud.

"If I see you around Layla again I will kill you. And give yourself to the bitch that she's no better than Layla. But you're cool Harrington, you lost the perfect woman. Thank you." He smiled at Steve who was staring at the ground. But it was too late. I didn't care anymore. I never wanted to see Steve or Nancy together again. I wanted them out of my life. I got into the car and turned to Billy. He was cleaning the blood from his nose. As soon as we get home, I'll have to tell him everything I've come up with. You are a genius Layla.