Pseudo Romance

"Tell me Rose, does he make you feel as good as I do? Tell me", he said making his thrust more deep and powerful

In response she gave a loud moan.

"Answer me Rose, answer if you don't want me to stop."

"No, No he doesn't."

He smirked, pushing himself deeper and hitting the spot repeatedly.

" This p***y is all mine Rose, all mine, only mine. Do you understand that Rose? You, you are all mine." He said, thrusting so deep that she thought she might explode from the pleasure.

Looking into his eyes she asked, "Then are you mine too?"

~~

After Roseanne Graci found her boyfriend cheating on her she swore to get off relationships for a while. She doesn't want to get into any serious relationship but she is not the kind of person to be with someone whom she doesn't have feelings for. But meeting a stranger with rose tattoo who she can't get off her mind wasn't in the plan. And getting attracted to him wasn't in the plan either. Dave Anderson thinks relationship as an unnecessary hassle and wants to do nothing with it. He flirts with every other girl and knows how and when to draw the line. He meets a new girl and gets interested in her. But he is not sure if he will be able to draw the line this time.

............

Hey guys it's my new work, check it out.? 

I promise it won't disappoint:)