Nikhil isn't much fond of deals and conditions!

He should get used to it.

"Fine. Deal! What's it?" he questions, turning his head a little towards Ananya who's still in the same place.

"Hmm. I will ask when the right time comes. Nothing is there now," she taps her fingers on her chin, trying to remember if there's anything she'd like to ask for, and remembers nothing.

Sia Mehra is truly a daughter of a businessman!

"God! Fine my princess. Ask whenever you want," he sighs again.

His Jiju and Di had given birth to a little mind gamer.

He hoped she'd ask nothing alien, belonging to the world of Saturn - he wouldn't be able to fight the Universe: which is weirdness in itself.

Oh, yeah! He shouldn't forget his niece's fondness for Cosmas!

"Introduce me to Mam-" she pauses and taps her forehead, scrunching her eyes cutely, and continues, "Oops, Aunty," she demands correcting herself.

"Sure. But even by mistake don't call her Mami in front of anyone. Call her that when you're alone. Okay?" he makes sure she imprints his words in her mind.

"Alone with you?" she frowns.

"No. Not even me. Just you! Not even a single person or thing around you. Got me?" What if she'd assume if not a person, she'd say it in front of a thing and the thing turns out to be his phone?

His niece is too smart, and over the top sometimes. He should give her clear instructions. No folly and no incomplete ones.

"Okay. Deal!" Nikhil was practically asking her to call her Mami in her little brain and nowhere else and Sia completes the deal, with her deal as usual.

"Let's go to her now." Nikhil takes his niece to the woman he hasn't left gazing at for minutes now.

She's in the same dress looking gorgeous and his gaze had to fall on her. She's in the shop opposite the toy shop they're in.

"What about my Doremon?" Sia asks suddenly, looking at the thing sitting in front of her and Nikhil could only see the woman behind that thing, a transparent layer of glass separating them.

"We'll buy it." Nikhil takes his credit card out, buys the Doremon that's almost his size, and opted for home delivery.

It's obvious it'd not fit in his car. It'd be in a few hours in his home, on his niece's little bed.

"Happy?" he pecks her cheeks, as she giggles in happiness, nodding her head.

They were now out of the shop and walks towards Ananya.

"Who's that Aunty here?" Sia is already following her Mama's words, looking at several women in the store, where there are several clothes on Display from kids to adults.

"The one in a cream shirt and black jeans," he describes Ananya, who's standing on the side of the store and scrolling through her mobile.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Heartless Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें