|| Chapter LIII ||

Start from the beginning

The ride in the elevator was, to say the least, not very comfortable.

2 villains ready to take over the world, 4 heroes who didn't know which side they were on, and 3 students who were tagging along just for the heck of it.

Stuck in an elevator together for over a minute.

The suffocating ride ended with a cold burst of air from the doors, the top floor of the building. The corridors were empty, and it led straight to a singe, white door with a large handle.

The rooftop.

"Are you sure they're here.....?" Best Jeanist asked cautiously. He wasn't sure why they were exactly on the rooftop. No one in the group seemed to be sure, after all.

"Such idiots....." (F/N) muttered under his breath. "She's going to escape. And there's no way to do that other than on the rooftop. She's obviously not going to walk out of the front door. She's on the other side, waiting for a chopper."

(F/N) walked ahead, his black hair tousling about in the wind, his dragon tattoo on the neck warning individuals of the threat that this man is. A soft stop in his step, and with one great kick, the villain smashed through the poor door, breaking cleanly through the architecture, and exposing the other side of the wall.

A lone woman stood her stand, with a neutral expression on her face. Surrounded by the three students of UA High who are regarded the strongest — Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki. They looked serious, and held the Chairwoman captive.

Her eyes fell on the man of the moment, and she pursed her lips. Whether this was in terror, fear, apathy — was masked beneath her stoic expression.

"It was you, motherfucker....." (F/N) murmured under his breath. "You were the bitch who ordered the massacre of my family."

"I condemn your choice of words, sweetheart," Sarazaki replied sickly, without any trace of fear in her tone. "I merely cleansed the world of your dirty family. A family with a cruel histo—"

Her dialogue was cut short by a punch to her gut by (F/N), who had a livid expression. He wasn't trying to hide his rage.

"I dare you to say that again, bitch," (F/N) seethed. He pulled the Chairwoman up by her hair, enjoying the pained expression on her face. "Say that again, and I'll pluck out your nails, one by one."

The Big Three slowly retreated back to the rooftop door, only watching the scene unfold. Yui wanted to join in and murder the asshole, but she knew that her brother deserved the kill.

Sarazaki struggled under (F/N)'s monstrous grip, but she was not fazed. "You're making the wrong choice here, (F/N). You're making the wrong choice."

"Like hell I am."

A sick crunch sounded, and a scream of pain ensued. Sarazaki's left index hung loosely from her hand, and her face finally contorted in pain.

"I'll break them slowly," (F/N) soothed slowly. "One. By. One."

However, Sarazaki slowly resumed her stoic face, and finally let out a soft smile. "You think that's all it will take to beat me, sweetie?"

(F/N) stared at the old woman for a few seconds, before another crack ensued another scream.

"Yes, I think this is all it will take," (F/N) replied matter-of-factly. He was taking this too lightly, having let his guard down around the Chairwoman.

"Is that so..... well then, I guess you'll like this?"

(F/N) narrowed his eyes, and his eyes traveled down the Chairwoman's hand.

Down to her arm.

Bandaged up since the beginning, hidden by the long sleeves of her executive suit.

"You're still young, (F/N)," Sarazaki said, and she slowly started unwrapping the bandage on her arm with her half-broken fingers. "Young, naïve, unable to understand how this world really works. You're only driven by pointless motivation for revenge."

The white cloth bandage slowly rolled and crumpled onto the floor as the arm was revealed.

".....!?"

(F/N) stared with wide eyes at the hand that had been revealed.

"You sick bastard....."

For on the hand, were several implanted eyes.

Also known as the Sharingan.

"Of course I wasn't going to tell you about this until the end, right?" Sarazaki explained as though she were a middle-school teacher. "As they say, save your trump card until the end."

(F/N) stared at the hand with a lost look in his own Rinnegan-infused eyes.

"That..... that was my family, you bastard....."

"You see this one?" Sarazaki pointed at one of the sickly bulging orbs. "This one belongs to your mother, I believe."

"I'll kill you, you little shit!" (F/N) screamed in rage, and he held out the palms of his hand pointed outward. "Almighty Push!"

The Chairwoman was slammed back into the concrete behind her. Her back completely squashed like a housefly under a net. Just wet blood and bones remained.

But the blood and bones slowly evaporated from existence, as though they were never there in the first place. The scene was empty.

Until she was there again.

Standing in front of (F/N), completely unharmed, bones in the right places, fingers completely fixed.

She slowly brushed off the dust on her clothes, and massaged her forehead lightly.

"So that's what it's like to die..... it's rather liberating, to be honest."

"How in the world....." Aizawa's jaw dropped to the ground at the spectacle. So did everyone in the little group.

But Yui watched the fight with understanding of the proceedings.

"Izanagi....." Yui muttered under her breath. "Making your imagination a reality."

 "So? Isn't it fun?" Sarazaki asked the young man, who stood frozen to the ground, still dwelling over the fact that his family's eyes were being used in such a brutal way. "I've got, let's see, eighteen more lives to go. So go ahead. I'm easy to kill. But you need to do it eighteen times."

"You're sick..... you're sick, twisted to the core," (F/N) said softly. He stood straight, and stared into the sky. "I'm sorry, Sarazaki. But I've got all the time in the world.

So why you kill you only 18 times, when I can kill you so many times more?"

Sarazaki widened her eyes, unable to understand the implications of this statement.

But by the time she did, it was already too late.

"Welcome to my favorite world, Sarazaki. The World of Izanami."

[ ----- ----- ----- ]