[Late Night Cuddles] 8x3

Ik this is really short but yea deal with it i didn't really have any ideas at the moment. I'm actually writing this at work bcs of how bored i am.

Anyways i decided to write about the lesbians bcs lesbians and i think they're really cute. Also i was kinda struggling with the first paragraph dont mind that.😰

•••

Eight was sitting on the couch doing quite literally nothing. She didn't really want to do anything at the moment because she was anxious about her partner. They were supposed to be back home one hour ago but they still weren't. Eight was getting really worried about them. After a couple of minutes, the Octoling heard the front door open which indicated that their partner had finally arrived.

"Three!!" Eight said with clear happiness in her voice.

Three mumbled something but it wasn't loud enough for Eight to hear. They placed their hero shot on the floor not minding about it laying on the ground. Eight patted a spot besides herself to signal Three to go sit besides her. When the Octoling took a closer look to their partners face, she could tell that they were really tired and burnt out, reason why they didn't care about their weapon laying on the ground. The Inkling sat down on the couch besides their girlfriend and moved to lay on her laps.

"Did you want to cuddle, Three?"

The Inkling let out a soft humming as a response to Eights question. With the response she got, she started to shift into a more comfortable position and was now laying down on the couch with her partner laying on her chest. Eight was really happy that her partner was back home so she started purring which soothed Three into a comfortable sleep pretty fast. Eight fell asleep soon after her partner did.

•••

Idk what to feel about this chapter but i sure know that its way better than the ones i did back in 2020.
If you remember me from those dark times please don't bring it up or else ill have a breakdown.