𝟻. sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ

Start from the beginning

"You mean to say that the others know nothing of this?" Saladin asked. "I think it's best if Bloom fills them in, they'll take it better." Faragonda said.

"And Professor Palladium will look after Diaspro while she makes a shield around the school." Faragonda said with a smile making Sky and Brandon nod. "I get why Diaspro was called but what are you guys talking about Bloom's plan?" Sky asked as he stood between Diaspro and Bloom.

"We're discussing Bloom's plan for getting back the Dragon Flame. She hasn't told you anything?" Saladin asked making him shake his head.

"You are going to accompany this girl to Cloud Tower." Saladin suddenly said making Sky and Brandon shock. "What?" Brandon asked.

"Only a total lunatic would consider going anywhere near Cloud Tower right now!" Sky said with a glare. "Exactly. That's the very last thing the witches expect from us. I need to get right into the castle! We have no other choice." Bloom said.

"How are you gonna do that?" Brandon asked.

"Easy. We can take the tunnels." Knut said as he was also in the group. "Knut is very familiar with the old underground corridor system linking the three magic schools. He will be the one leading us on this mission." Bloom said.

"Come on! You've lost all of your magic powers. You're putting your life at risk!" Sky said and groans as Diaspro hits his head. "Sky, she needs to do this because it is her dragon flame that's making those witches strong." Diaspro said with a glare pulling him to her level.

"And it's her responsibility to take what is rightfully hers besides she won't be alone, you're right with her in this mission and with one of the winx with her is better." She said and Sky close his eyes briefly.

"So when do we get going?" Sky asked making Bloom smile and Diaspro let him go.

"As soon as I've convinced Musa, Tecna and Flora to stay here." Bloom said.

"Their powers are essential to the protection of Alfea. The signs are unmistakable. Look. A final match is imminent." Faragonda said making Diaspro about to head outside and make the shield when Sky hugs her surprising her.

"Stay safe, okay." He said and Diaspro smiles hugging him back. "Don't worry the future queen of crystal empire won't back down that easy." She said and heads out.

____

Disparo sighs as she stood in the center with the shield on, she grins when Palladium shows up beside her.

"Wanna go on date when this all over?" She asked making Palladium jump with a blush looking at her bold question. "What? B-but I'm an adult and your-." He stuttered and she laughs.

"I know but it never hurts to ask." She said and gasps feeling the shield pound. "Wow."

"What's wrong?" Palladium asked.

"This are stronger than before, last time they didn't do much to the shield but now." Diaspro lands on the ground her hands up like she was pushing forward. "Now they throw strong punches." She said feeling the creatures punching the shield.

Saladin comes towards them with all the Specialists all together with the fairy students behind them, all ready to fight.

"She's on the move." Saladin said talking about Bloom on her way to the cloud tower making Diaspro nod.

_____

"What is this?" Icy asked with a glare slamming her fist on the desk. "Who's making that strong shield?!"

Stormy comes beside her to have a look and she pointed somewhere in the middle of the school. "There." She said and Icy narrowed her eyes seeing a blond hair fairy a dress out of an ivory bodice with a collar connected to it and a red skirt. She has maroon wings with red tips and a headpiece with gems and feathers.

"I want her out, now!" Icy shouts making Darcy and Stormy jump.

_____

Diaspro screams when a strong lightning shot through the shield directly at her but still holds the shield up.

"What was that?" She asked and the teachers stood with her checking on her. "That was Stormy's magic, they must have figure out that your holding the shield up." Flora said with a frown.

"Damn her." Diaspro said with a glare. "I won't let them win." She said all the sudden another lightning strikes at her and this time it was twice the stronger then the last one.

"Disparo!" The Winx and teachers shout, Diaspro let's the shield go making everyone be on guard watching the monsters quickly come inside

Palladium picks up Diaspro taking her to a bench to heal her quickly. "I'm fine." She said and glares at the creatures that came towards them.

"Let's get ready to fight." She said making Palladium nod making a sword with his magic.

"And thanks." Diaspro said talking about the healing and he nods stabbing a creature behind him, Diaspro spins around cutting the head of a creature.

"Let's make sure to end this war." She said with a glare.