traitor

You were waiting on someone today, he was late which was strange because usually Fugo was the most organised and particular member of buccellati's gang. If it were the other way around you know he would have scolded you, which angered you, he was such a hypocrite, you hated that about him.

Eventually he arrived to the cafe you had agreed to meet at, he had a coffee for himself and a nice cappuccino for you. You could sense his arrival before he had even reached you because there was a distinct aura about Pannacotta Fugo.

"Where were you?" You asked him, an irritated tone lacing your voice and he didn't respond. You were irritated by the way he was acting, so selfish... He was never attentive to your feelings and it made you so angry.

He had texted you first, about a hour or two ago saying that you needed to meet up and that it was urgent so why was he acting like this now? Was he depressed and finding it hard to speak?

"I told him not to go." Fugo began, biting his lip as if trying to hold back some sort of intense emotion. "This wasn't my fault was it? Should I have gone?"

You tilted your head in confusion, told 'who' not to go? What was he talking about?

"I'm a traitor," Fugo continued, "I left the gang, I left Buccellati..." You blinked, astonished by his confessions and how he had open up to you so easily. You were stoic though, letting him continue.

"Where will I go now?" He began to weep, "I have no home to return to, and Narancia... Oh Narancia, will you be okay without me?"

Finally, you spoke up, after a moment of taking everything in. "Fugo, calm down, this isn't the time or place...' You scanned the area to check for any intruders or possible enemies. "You can stay with me until we get things sorted, I'm sure after everything is finished, you can prove your worth and re-enter the gang. Narancia... will be fine too, he is older than you, you know, and he's not as weak as you make him out to be."

Your words had affected Fugo already and a glimmer of hope alit in his eyes, you offered him your hand and he wearily took it. His palms were sweaty but you didn't mind as you lead him back to your house.

When you arrived back home with Fugo he burst into tears on your bed and you sighed, he was such a fuckboy, why were you dealing with this right now? You had to stay calm and support him though.

"Would you like something to eat?" You asked, inwardly wishing he would just leave because he was so fucking annoying. 

"No..." Fugo choked through sobs and bawled into his hands, something about Narancia but you couldn't make it out through the inaudible noises he was making. His tears and snot were dripping onto your good bedsheets now and you almost slapped him but resisted the urge.

"Get a grip, or I'll kick you out and you'll have no where to go again." You pushed his trashy white boy ass off the bed and he probably broke something but at this point you really didn't care, he was acting like an idiot.

 Deep inside you wanted Fugo to be happy again, although you would never admit it out loud, so you needed to think of something to tell him.

"It may not be too late, you could track them down and join up with them again." You said, hoping it would have some sort of effect on him.

"We could find them together."