"And you scold us for suspecting something went on!" Ahsoka practically shouted. The stern look from the three older Jedi, however, quickly shut her up. Obi-Wan - however - seemed a little taken aback by her statement. Elly looked mildly annoyed but Anakin was amused by it all.

"She has a point, Master. You never used to shut up about her," Anakin mumbled. It was Elly's turn to be surprised now but Obi-Wan simply shook his head. He was finished with his breakfast now and Elly only had a satsuma to eat so he stood up.

"Master Muloa, I think it's time for our training," He said. Elly looked surprised but nodded. She grabbed her satsuma and pocketed it before she stood up. The pair took their tray back and headed straight to the training rooms. There was silence for most of the walk but then Obi-Wan finally spoke up again, "You really shouldn't encourage them."

Elly was confused for a moment before she shrugged, putting her hands in the pockets of her robe, "You seemed to have encouraged Anakin plenty but we both know that nothing is going on so their words will be dismissed as irrelevant." Elly knew that she shouldn't be so calm about the accusations but she knew there was nothing she could do to change their minds, not yet.

"Suspicions towards you will not be so easily dismissed," Obi-Wan retorted as he opened the door to the training room. But Elly didn't respond. She simply followed after him and they got down to business. The first course of action was to determine her physical condition which consisted of pushing her to her limits.

She had never done so many pull-ups, sit-ups and stretches in her life. The sprints and circuits were exhausting and they were only halfway done by the time they were finished with the exercises. Elly's face was flushed bright red and her heart thumped against her ribcage as she stretched out her muscles, hoping that the cooldown would prevent the ache the next day.

"Come here, we need to spar." Obi-Wan stood on the other side of the room, holding both Elly's lightsaber and his own that had been turned to training mode. They were now a soft white hue and wouldn't do too much damage if they were used against each other. The perfect simulation of a battle scenario. Exactly what Elly had been avoiding.

Obi-Wan could see her hesitancy as she grabbed her lightsaber but didn't comment. They both knew why but they both tried to ignore it in favour of the sparring. They could talk about her feelings towards the weapon another time.

"I haven't used this lightsaber since that night," Elly commented as she twirled it in her hand. It felt like the easiest thing in the world to manoeuvre it. The familiar feeling of the Force flowed through her but the anxiety still lingered.

"Which is why we're starting slowly," Obi-Wan retorted as he dragged the mats into the middle of the floor. Elly helped with the others and then they stood in the middle. Her hands rested comfortably on the lightsaber as she looked at Obi-Wan. He usually played defensive in sparring, it was his attempt to undermine the opponent.

But before Elly could analyse what he'd do, he came for her. Their lightsabers clashed as she moved automatically. She used the lightsaber to shove him back and turned the attack on him. Her lightsaber went for his side but he blocked and nearly knocked the lightsaber out of her hand. It was like something switched inside her and her attacks suddenly got increasingly more aggressive.

Obi-Wan hadn't expected the change and could do nothing but block and push back as she swung her lightsaber gracefully but aggressively towards him. It quickly grew tiring and she swung the lightsaber at his head, very nearly decapitating him before he ducked under it. In a matter of milliseconds, he clipped his lightsaber on his belt and jumped Elly, grabbing her from around the middle and forcing her to the floor.

The lightsaber clattered from her hand, turning off as he landed on the mats. She glared down at him as he clambered off her but she then felt it. That resurgence of anger and annoyance and terror. It was eating her up and her eyes widened. She got up quickly and pushed her fingers through her hair.

"I told you this would happen," Elly snapped. Obi-Wan gently shook his head and brought her lightsaber to his hand. He placed them back on the racks before he turned to face her, "It felt... just like that night." Obi-Wan's eyebrows furrowed and she took a long deep breath, "I can't do this, Obi-Wan."

"You're dismissed for the day," Obi-Wan retorted. Elly nodded and left the training room quickly. She grabbed her cloak on the way out. She was quickly spiralling. She knew that she could control it, it was just a part of her that she had controlled her entire life but it had come out with her even intending it to. It just forced its way out aggressively and without remorse for who she was sparring with.

She hated that it was like that and she had to meditate. She had to meditate to get it out of her system but before she could reach her room, Ahsoka appeared. Lovely, stubborn Ahsoka and Elly already knew what was coming before it arrived. It was obvious where she had been and it would only lead Ahsoka to ask one thing.

"Are you alright, Padawan?" Elly asked as she gestured for them to continue walking together. Ahsoka shrugged as she let her hands rest by her side, swaying slightly with her movements.

"Skyguy was being mean about breakfast," Ahsoka responded. Elly rolled her eyes. That wasn't unsurprising. They shouldn't have been discussing any of that, especially in the mess hall and especially with a council-known unstable Jedi. They might get the wrong ideas and Elly couldn't deal with more questioning, "How was training with Master Kenobi?" Ahsoka asked as they turned into the accommodation block.

"It was exactly as I expected." Elly didn't want to tell Ahsoka about her unbridled emotions. Obi-Wan had only known because she had lashed out at him all those years ago. He had seen the way her eyes dimmed to that colour that all the Jedis dreaded. It was not a pretty sight and she had only been brought back by Obi-Wan and his constant loving nature. It was a day Elly had no want to repeat and a day she did not want to talk about with anyone else.

"Did you beat Obi-Wan?" Ahsoka asked. Elly shook her head and Ahsoka frowned. She almost seemed disappointed by that admission.

"There is a reason why Obi-Wan is on the council and I am not. He is more skilled than you believe." Elly knew that was true but he wasn't better than her. He never had been. Elly's natural affinity with the force and especially her lightsaber had put her miles above him. And she had beaten him today but she wouldn't admit that.

"So, you won't give me even one lesson?" Ahsoka asked as they walked into Elly's room. The blonde shook her head as she took off her outer robe. She then grabbed the satsuma from her pocket that had been there since breakfast and began to peel it as she walked across her room. Once Ahsoka left, she'd need to shower.

"It is not something I feel comfortable doing." Elly pulled a piece of the satsuma away and offered it to Ahsoka who shook her head so Elly put it in her mouth.

"You are one of the greatest Jedis to ever exist. Why can't you just give me one lesson?" Ahsoka asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. Elly stayed silent as she ate the second piece of satsuma and then placed the fruit down.

"Because if I teach you anything, you are at risk of seeing my harsher side and you are my friend, Ahsoka. You are young, too young to have to deal with that. Obi-Wan has been my lifelong friend and I only reluctantly allow him to spar with me. It is a risk with me. But anyone else, anyone else would suit you perfectly." Elly tried to explain but she knew she came off as cryptic. There was no easier way to get Ahsoka off her back. She knew this would continue even with this subtle confession but it would stop her for now, for a few hours.

"Why is it a risk? You're talented!" Ahsoka retorted and Elly felt her anger unravel. Ahsoka had been picking at the stitches for hours and she finally broke.

"Ahsoka, I will not tell you again," Elly's voice had risen. Not quite shouting but on the verge, "Leave." Elly's voice had dipped back down and the annoyance had vanished from her face. A brief outburst but Ahsoka had seen too much. She looked hurt, she felt Elly's anger in the Force, not just on her face.

"I'm sorry, Master Muloa." Ahsoka mumbled before she left the room. Her head dipped and guilt was written across her face. Elly ran her fingers across her face and sat back on her desk chair. Her head resting in her hand. Raising your voice even slightly at anyone was strictly against the Code. It showed a lack of control over your emotions and it bordered on anger. Elly could not be angry and that was likely the first time Ahsoka was ever told off in that manner. It made Elly feel guilty, very guilty.

-