the baby

The middle of the night about 3:30

Camille pov

AHHH..that was the sound of me yelling in pain because the contractions were getting worse. "Cam calm down" Aug said. "It....hurts! Alr let's get you to the hospital" he said. August then helped me put some sweats on and a tee. We then got in the car and sped to the hospital. When we arrived Aug got me a wheelchair and pushed me through the hospital doors "she's having contractions" he told the nurse. "Ok let's get you to a room" the nurse said. Then she pushed me to my room.

Delivery Time

PUSH! The doctor told me.

AHHH!!! I yelled as I squeezed august hand.

"Damn cam my hand" he complained.

Push...push..I see the head one more big push!! The doctor said.

Ahhh...! I yelled

All of a sudden a heard crying and signed with relief.

The doctor then went to yo clean the baby off and etc.

"Here's your beautiful baby boy" the nurse said .

Thank you" I said.

Me and both looked at lil august and smiled with joy. Then we looked at each other then leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you" Aug said

"I love you too" I said

That night

August pov

As Camille was asleep I stayed up with the baby.

"Hey lil man I'm your daddy and that's yo crazy mama over there" I laughed.

"I'm gon teach football basketball watever u want but not baseball golf or any of the fruity shit". "Aug if u don't stop cussing at my baby" Cam said through her pillow.

"Oop u mama heard me we gotta be quiet" I whispered.

Then the baby and I drifted off to sleep.

(The baby in media)

The baby is here! !!

Stay tuned for next chapter !!