♛✧༺2༻✧♛

Ondina's POV:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ondina's POV:

I glanced away from Ginvo, my boyfriend, allowing my gaze to lay were the curly brown-haired boy stood, a bundle of nerves as he conversed with me. Cute. But he was quickly thrown out of my mind, my only focus was my boyfriend, and pleasing him.

If it wasn't for my past, he would never be a part of my life, never would have the advantage of leading me through this bustling party, that I did not want to attend. He casually cruised through the crowd of people, some greeting him with the nod of the head or a simple hello. Dumbasses. All of them, they wouldn't be so keen on a friendship with him if they knew the type of man he was, not even a man, a boy.

I crashed down on the sweaty couch, looking around for my best friend. She was easy to spot, dancing along with four other mutuals of hers as two shots were placed in her hands, the sway of her hips attracting the eyes of both men and women.

She spotted me, running over immediately and slinging an arm over my shoulder, flopping down beside me. "Dina!" She slurred, dropping her head onto my shoulder, her long strands of straight brown hair whispering against my cheeks, sending ticklish tingles down my spine.

"Nomani, are you okay?" Even the parties that I did attend, which weren't many, I would always check up on her, asking if she was okay. She nodded her head, her eyes blurring with tears for some specific reason.

"Jillian cheated on me again."

This was a statement I was used to hearing. My sympathy was drained from the number of times she had come crying to me with the same problem. Her boyfriend of two years, would cheat on her, buy her an expensive artifact, and she would forgive him. This toxic cycle was caused by many reasons, one was that Nomani had finance issues, shit her whole family did, and she was willing to accept anything slightly valuable from anyone.

That was what conjured her addiction to shoplifting, it was what landed her in jail more times than I can count. Of course, I would try my best to aid her, offering her help in any way that could be achieved, but she was ashamed of taking anything from people close to her.

She lived in this illusion that reaching her goal of becoming wealthy would defuse all her problems, I'm not talking about how her relationship or having to pay for the bus to school anymore. I'm talking about how her brother is a runaway, her eldest sister is a drug addict, and her mom suffers from dementia and even forgets Nomani's own name.

Covering my senses back to the current aspect at hand, I didn't respond, I just rubbed her head, a comfort for her to wallow in. "He didn't even apologize this time; he just left the room." She sniffled, taking a sip of the shot which was previously mentioned.

"Maybe you should lay off the alcohol yeah?" I suggested, wearily looking at her defeated state, anyone could take advantage of her like this. A sarcastic laugh, she pulled herself up, allowing her head to now fall back against the head of the couch. "This beverage is the only thing keeping me from wrecking this entire home, I'm so got damn angry."