chapter six!

Rosemary had survived the week. It was Friday evening and she skipped dinner, opting for something more exciting.

She met up with her new friends, Fred, George, and Jordan. They had taken an immediate liking to her, though Jordan was still iffy about her being sorted into Slytherin. On the other hand, the twins did not care at all.

"Where's the she-demon?" Jordan asked when he saw her.

"Ha-na kicked me out of the library, she's studying." Rosemary had the suspicion that Jordan had a big fat crush on Ha-na.

He wasn't doing a good job of hiding it when he frowned. This news didn't subside George and Fred's excitement, they were practically overflowing.

"So? What are we going to do today, boys?"

The boys shared a look.

"Dumbledore isn't here." Fred pointed out.

George nodded, "the Grounds keeper is out too."

"And we have Peeves distracting Filch. Everyone else is eating dinner."

Rosemary nodded, not sure why she was feeling thrilled.

"And? Get on with it."

"And that means we can roll a few up on the Astronomy Tower."

That led to Rosemary and the boys being high as fuck.

"But- but like do you ever think about how he took her scarf?" Jordan asked, explaining the entire Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhall situation.

He was surprising a hardcore swiftie.

She frowned, "I literally have never thought about that."

Fred passed the blunt to Rosemary, "he took her scarf?"

"And he wears it! Publicly!"

She huffed and puffed and pass that shit right back to Jordan.

George was pacing back and forth, "I'm hungry."

"You've got the munchies, mate."

Rosemary realized that she was hungry too.

"Let's take secret passages to the kitchen. There's an elf there that likes me." Fred led the way to the passage.

They took turns shushing Jordan but he'd continue his theories about Taylor Swift and her albums. None of them knew what he meant, but they half-listened. When they made it to the kitchen Fred's inside elf let them in and whipped up a quick meal. "Thanks, Gormer." Fred pat the elf's head and wolfed down his food.

"-Then there was this big conspiracy that she was a part of the Illuminati, an American thing but anyone can be involved."

"Shh... Just eat." Rosemary handed him a fork.

"But this is soup." Jordan looked at his bowl and frowned.

He had been on the verge of tears for the fifth time in this hour alone.

Rosemary made a mental note to never get high with Jordan.

"Wait-" George placed a finger on Rosemary's lips. "Do you hear that?" She shook her head and he led her out of the kitchen and into the hall.

She only felt bad for Fred who had to hear Jordan.

George clasped his hand around her wrist, dragged her down the hall, and stopped in front of a classroom. "You don't hear that?"

"George, you are high as fuck." She laughed, hitting his arm and slapping the wall next to her.

Scratching the back of his head, he slowly let out a breathy laugh. "Yeah, I guess it was all in my head."

Rosemary's laughter died down and silence filled the hall.

"I-" George was cut off by a burst of maniacal laughter and a ghost flew straight through them. George pat himself down, "was that-?"

"PEEVES!" Filch rounded the corner, "come back here!"

Eyes widening, George shoved her into the empty classroom, shutting the door behind him.

Rosemary figured she shouldn't burst out in a fit of giggles, but she did. George smiled big and let his head fall.

They were breathing heavily as if they had run a mile. Rosemary's brain was in the process of comprehending everything when she realized his hand was still around her wrist and his eyes were focused on her lips. It was like a flip switch. She suddenly understood their situation and stepped closer. When she could feel his breath on her forehead, she stopped.

"Are you sure?" He asked to be polite, but he was already enclosing her in his arms.

She nodded and George licked his lips, diving in. His lips connected with hers, pushing Rosemary back into the desks. Quickly, he lifted her onto the top of a desk. Rosemary placed his hands on her waist and wrapped her legs around his midsection.

Her hands roamed the upper half of his body, never staying in just one place.

"Can I?" George's hand hovered over her shirt. Instead of answering, she guided his hands where she wanted them. Softly laughing, he smiled slipping his hands underneath and caressing the skin.

Rosemary deepened the kiss with her tongue. Her hand found his shirt's buttons and slowly she began to unbutton them from the bottom up, letting his shirt fall to the floor. The back of his throat let out a noise she never imagined getting out of him. 

She knew she had just met him. They had just made introductions not even a full seven days ago, but here they were. 

George returned the favor by undoing her shirt's buttons and pulling her shirt off. He didn't struggle with the bra, not like how she thought he would have. George broke the kiss, blatantly staring at her breast. 

Rosemary didn't shy away from his gaze or try to cover up. She knew he liked what he saw and if he didn't do something about it, she'd give herself an orgasm. 

George was doing a much better job at not hesitating. This time he didn't ask for permission, he only locked eyes with her as he latched his mouth onto one of her boobs and played with the other.

Rosemary didn't know if it was because she was high or guilty but Harry's face flashed through her mind.

"Fuck." She whispered, tapping George's shoulders.

He immediately stopped and looked up, wiping his mouth. She knew he was just getting started and she couldn't wait for it.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No, fuck..." She ran a hand through her hair, "it's not you George. You were amazing."

George backed up, covering her up with his shirt. It hung loosely but she clutched it closer. "I'm sorry. We're high, you know. And we just met."

That normally didn't matter. Rosemary had slept with Harry hours after they had met each other, but now he was a problem.

Sleeping with Harry was her biggest mistake.