15

AVYANNA

It has been a month now that I have married Alessandro.  It has been a month ever since he has threatened  me to do something.  It has also been a month that I have seen him in person. He kept his promises that I won't see him day in day out.  The cook always tells me that he told him I should have my food in time. And if I need anything  I should let him know . He has been a good person ,the cook or chef.  He has been working for him ever since he was  rich enough to employ people. He sleeps in the guest room , meaning he left his main  room  for me.  There are about 15 maids in this house of course they don't stay here. When everyone leaves it's  just me  in this 20bedroom house and the guards outside. I hate to admit it but I miss his face.

I don't do anything  but  everything  I need he makes sure I have it. Has he changed?  I am watching  after 365days obviously   just this night . Just this once I wanna know if he even comes home. It's his house he shouldn't be sleeping in the company or penthouse  where ever it is.

I know he watches me  I know that . So I just turn off the lights so that he thinks I am asleep .  It feels like I am playing hide and seek. I know I am the one who asked for all this . He is just respecting me.

Hours pass by  I finished the movie  so I just start watching some series known as for better  for worse. I love Angella and Marcus.  I check at the time on my phone it's  around 2am . I am really exhausted. I start  dosing off. I guess he won't come. As I start putting myself in  a comfortable  position to sleep in.  I hear the front door open. For some reason it  felt like  a little kid who was waiting for dad who promised me chocolate.

I heard his footsteps coming upstairs , I don't know  why but I faked sleeping.  I heard my bedroom door open. He tried his best not to make a sound.  His footsteps went silent  . That's when I felt his figure sit on my bed near my tummy. His cologne fills up the room .  Running  his warm hands repeatedly  on my head. Not enough to wake up a sleeping  person. He kisses my forehead  followed with a sigh.

"Today is day 32 . I know you don't want to see my face. But I wanna see yours. I told you I will be patient  with you. That's what I am doing. It makes me happy that I have the love of my life in the same house as me. It's a great feeling,when you are snoring. I find it funny.." he chuckles as he places my left hand in his . " it also makes me happy that you still wear the ring ,I just hope some day , you will be happy to see me. Am yearning for that moment " I heard him sniff as I felt some droplets on my hand. Is he crying?

"I  am becoming an emotional bitch.." he chuckles at his words. "...Astrid says that. He has become a fan of you,  saying  its good that you hate me,because of my player ways in the past".   he goes silent for a moment.

"Work has been stressful,very stressful,  I just came to check up on you. I am leaving again. I have  started a new project, it's a park" he laughs," I remember  you telling me ,one day when we are filthy rich ,I wanna build a park,for the kids,kids are so cute" He remembers.  "I  wanna make all your hopes and dreams come true , I wasn't  perfect  person in the past,neither am I now but I wanna make everything you have dreamt of come true, it's the least I can do"  he kisses my hand before leaving it on the bed. He wipes off his tears and kisses my cheek. " I don't want to die without seeing you smile at me, I am dying to witness that,little bird" he mutters

His figure gets off my bed , I peek . He is turning  off the television  . He leaves the remote on the table. It's dark enough to not see his face but his steps surely show that he is exhausted . He  exits my room. My heart is beating so heavily. Am I falling for Alessandro  again? Okay I know first love attachment  issues.  Does it mean my feelings  are still there?  I hear his lykan hypersport car  take off. I remember  this other time when I found some sleeping pills in the drawer. Meaning he has insomnia.  It made me sad to be honest  that's because I found out two days ago. Now I am sad. Wait why am I? He is a grown ass man he knows what the fuck he is doing. But what if he drowns himself with work.

"Do you know how cute it will be waking you up with  breakfast  in bed and of course  a kiss" he tells me as we are having our lunch. It forces me to giggle, "what a sweet thought  Alessandro  but we both know how you love sleeping. "

He used  to be a sleepy person  and I was the one who was having trouble sleeping.  He always forced me to sleep or nap with him by gently  patting my back like a child. Now I am the one who loves sleeping  and he us the one with insomnia.  It's like  the writers changed the scripts or something.  I think it would be better to forget about the past and focus on the present.has he eaten?

get off the bed and rush down stairs to see if he he has had something.  But I just find the ruby chocolate  on the island.  He always buys me  the chocolate  no matter what. He can send people to buy other things but that chocolate he buys himself. He knows how much I love ruby chocolates.

I am sad. It hurts.