You have healed my broken heart and you have made my life beautiful with your selfless love.
Aab baata humari love story real life broken but beautiful hui ki nahi?

Sana smiled and nodded.

He hugged her and said...

Sid: tu bohot accha karegi darling muhje pura bharosa hai.

She felt confident. Now she wanted to do the project in the perfect way.  She wanted to make him proud.

Sana:

Sidhaaarth thank you hamesha mera saath dene k liye, mujhe himmat dene k liye. Mujhe samhalne k liye, mai kamjor par jaati hoon toh mera takat banne k liye.

I love you!!! Tu hoga toh har mushkil asaan ho jaana hai. Bas tera saath chahiye.

Sid: mai hamesha hoon tere saath, tere dil mein! Tere khyalo mein, tere hakikaat mein.

She smiled and nodded.

He cupped her face and pecked her lips.

Sana: lipstick lagaya hai abhi maine kutte! Kharab maat kar !

He smirked and pulled her closer, then took her lips for a passionate kiss making her gasp.

He kissed her passionately.

When they broke the kiss, she was breathing heavily. He caressed her head to calm her.

She glared at him and said...

Sana: yaar ye dekh tere waja se mera pura lipstick kharab ho gya! Tu kyun karta hai aisa?

He chuckled as she made an angry pout. She was looking so cute!

He pulled her in a hug and then applied lipstick lovingly on her lips making her smile!

After their romance, they came outside from the vanity.

The director looked at them and asked them - are they ready for the shoot?

They nodded and the shoot started....

*

BROKEN BUT BEAUTIFUL SHOOT

Anaya looked at agastya who was looking at her in a daze!

Anaya frowned and said ..

Ana: kaha kho gye tum?

Agastya: umm kahi nahi.

Ana: tum mujhe ana bula saakte ho. Theeke?

Agastya nodded.

Ana: aur tum kon ho Mr?

Agastya: Agastya rao!

Ana: accha! Naam toh sahi hai tumhara. Dekhne mein bhi thik thak ho, Kya kaam karte ho! ?

Agastya: director hoon.

Ana: sacchi? Maajak nahi kar rahe ho na?

Agastya: nahi.

Ana: tumhe paata? Bachpan se  mera sapna tha actress banne ka !

Agastya: accha?