66

HERE IS YOUR UPDATE . ENJOY!

 ENJOY!

💗

Sana looked at herself in the washroom mirror... The way her life changed in a beautiful way after coming in bigg boss, is still like a beautiful dream for her sometimes.

The man whom she adored is the man who likes her now... This thought gives her heart peace everytime.

She looked at her dark lipstick and remembered his shameless talk.

He wanted her to remove the dark lipstick because maybe it was distracting him?

Sana:

My camera conscious sidharth shukla, aaj tujhe distract karna hi mera main mission hai. ( My main mission for today is to distract you )

Aaj iss saakt launde ko pighalna hi parega .

Today you will have to melt.

Saying that, she giggled and appiled a little more lipstick. She was actually looking hot, she thought.

.
.

He got ready in a simple black T-shirt, black pant and black jacket but he was looking handsome as always.

She admired his handsome face while he noticed it and smirked.

He came closer to her and whispered...

Sid:

I know sweetheart that I am hot but concentrate on the task now.

Mujhe toh baad mein bhi nihar saakti hai, ( you can look at me later too) , I am all yours darling.

He said with a smirk while her cheeks turned red..

She glared him to hide her blush but failed.

He laughted after seeing the shy shehnaaz! He loved her every shade but this shyness is just so cute.

Everytime she tries to express  her love by hugging him time to time or giving him sweet kisses .

But as soon as he becomes a little romantic, she becomes shy! Strange but beautiful it is!

.
.
.

Their task started. The whole House was divided in two teams. Sidnaaz were in the same team luckily along with pahira, shefali jariwala and madhurima .

.
.
.

First two guests entered in the house and asked...

Guest: aap ko aap k team mein se ek ek insaan ka naam lena hai jinko aap bilkul pasand nahi karte.

You have to name one person from your team whom you do not like at all.

.

Shehnaaz shouted...