84

The next morning...

Sidharth was still sulking with the fact that sana didn’t understand his feelings. Still she has doubts that he has feelings for Her?  Is it too diffcult to understand him and his feelings?

That's why he was sitting in the outiside grass bed with mahira and shefali Jariwala as he was sure that she will feel irritated and nothing can give him more entertainment than irritating her.

On the other hand, Sana saw him and made a face. She knew that he is doing all this deliberately, Just to annoy her. So she sat in the yellow sofa with vishal making sid sulk and sana smirk.

He quickly left from there and vishal looked at sana...

Vishal: tum logo k bich fir se ladai hui hai Kya?

Sana: nah!!  Par subha se iska ye hi chal raha hai.. Mai Bahar aa rahi hoon toh andar jaa raha hai, mai andar jaa rahi hoon toh bahar aa Raha hai. Iska alag hi chalta hai yaar!

.
.

Sid laid in his side of bed, sana came and hugged him...

Sana: kya hua?  Itne nakhre? Hmm? Itna attitude???

Sid :  arti sun...paata hai shehnaaz kya bol Rahi thi?

Arti who was doing her makeup, looked at him and said...

Arti: kya???

Sid: keh rahi thi ki tu apne Boyfriend ko sab k  sath share kar saakti hai...

Arti: aisa nahi hai. Mai apne bande k liye possessive hoon.

Sana : hein? Sacchi? Possessive hai tu? Mai bhi yaar same hi hoon. Ek baar bahar nikal ne de isko. Iska juloos na nikala na toh mera naam bhi sana nahi. Abhi toh kuch kar hi nahi paati kyun ki camera hai yaha har jagah. Warna isko bilkul sidha kar dena tha maine!

Sid rolled his eyes.  Sana giggled and kissed his cheeks while hugging him From back. 

.

Arti: haan sahi hai. Par tu jo hamesha kehti hai na ki mere aur sid k bich kuch hai aur tu jo jealous feel karti rehti hai, wo sahi nahi hai..

Sana broke the hug and sid looked at her but she looked at arti and said...

Sana: agar koi insaan bole ki usko kisi baat se problem hai ya fir usko koi word trigger karta hai, takleef deta Hai, fir bhi usko uss baat se, uss word se baar baar hurt kiya jaata hai. Aisa kyun?

Arti: umm arey mera waisa matlab nahi tha.

Sana: rehne de arti. It's okay!

Saying that sana left, went to washroom and cried her heart out. She was just too done with this same shit. Everyone got to know that she has a problem with the word jealousy and now using it Against her by taunting her time to time..

She misses the bubbly girl she used to be. But now nobody understands her feelingss, her happiness, why?

.
.

Sana came and laid in her bed, covering herself completely with a quilt.

Sid came and laid beside her, he hugged her tightly, kept his legs Over her legs and pulled her closer.

She knew that it's him. She sobbed with his touch. The touch of his love made her more emotional.

When he understood that she is crying, he removed the quilt from her face and saw that her face was completly red  and her eyes were teary,   it means she was crying for so long.

She again covered her  face with the quilt and cried.

Sid : Thappar marunga mai tujhe. Rona baand kar.