Chapter One : Flynn

"We're going to fuck her," I murmured to my brother, watching the man who looked just like me. My brother lifted a brow in question as he took a drink from his glass.

I grinned when his gaze got snagged by the women in question, enjoying the lust that overcame his cruel face as he watched the women we both claimed as ours flounce around the kitchen through our surveillance system in our main office. Of course, no surveillance system had existed in the kitchen before her arrival, but two days after she'd moved in, I wasn't all that surprised when Oliver had set the system up to watch her and protect her.

"She might not want to fuck us." Oliver groused, his gaze narrowing on her before he glanced back at me. Oliver, ever the pessimist, couldn't help but point that out. I knew Oliver had his demons. A woman in his youth had broken him, his distrust something he hid but carried daily. But I knew the women in our kitchen had ensnared him, much to his annoyance.

Poor Ivy Greene had no idea the danger she was in regarding us Maxwell twins. Dominant and aggressive, we both wanted her as our woman. We liked to share, we liked to watch, and we enjoyed the games we created to ensure the woman we were fucking would never be able to forget what we did to her. However, Ivy called to our primal instincts, and we were both constantly fighting the urge to seduce her, hurt her, and make her ours in every way possible.

Ivy Greene had done something a woman hadn't made either of us do in a very long time.

Want.

Need.

More.

At our first introductions, when she'd met our gazes head-on, we'd known she'd be the woman to satisfy our sexual deviances, who would be wholly and utterly ours. Oliver had remained stoic during the meeting, not having said a word to her the entire time our Head of Staff, Walter, had walked her and us through her duties and contract. I'd stepped in for us to welcome her to our home, and we were both very grateful to have her living with us. She'd blushed so prettily that I'd stopped breathing for a second before informing us that she was very excited to work for us.

After the first introductions, we'd left Ivy with Walter before Oliver, and I moved into our shared office's privacy. I'd poured both of us a drink before passing one to Oliver, who remained silent and contemplative. I'd watched him pace the length of our office for several minutes, allowing him to get his thoughts together. It'd been obvious we both wanted her. As I watched my brother, I worried we might be about to relive history if he demanded she is his alone, but Oliver had pleased me when he'd announced she was both of ours and wanted to share her with me.

It wasn't as if we hadn't shared a woman before. Our early youth had been full of sexual experimentation. We'd grown into men whose preferences for sexually dominating and sharing women had become a need. Our reputation throughout our community became known, and the whispers spread that Oliver and I would share a wife when the time came. I'd imagined the stories, also. But while Oliver had been overseas setting up our international offices, he'd met and fallen in love with an Italian heiress who refused our sexual lifestyle. When they'd returned to the Maxwell compound, Oliver had invited me into their bedroom, hoping I'd find the connection he'd found with Miss Francesca Rossi. She'd been none too pleased and had demanded I leave the property. She didn't want to be shared, but her refusal to have me at the compound caused issues. Franny's vapid, narcissistic and deceitful nature had me stepping back from Oliver. I'd moved out of their eight-month relationship before it came crashing down around Oliver. I'd taken great pleasure in throwing Franny out on her ass when I'd return to help heal my brother.

As years passed, we began playing with women together again, but Oliver had been sure to take all emotion out of it, only allowing me to pick who we played with, not trusting himself to choose a safe partner for us.