005 | this is embarrassing..

Start from the beginning

"this is embarrassing.." she mumbled as she took a seat on the floor, looking down at her hands. "you probably think I'm being a child.."

"I'm telling you Adalyn, it's fine, I don't think you're being a child, I'm willing to help you," he replied. "Let's put on some music and we'll sort this room out.. Doja Cat?"

"You should already know what I like," she softly giggled while watching him pick up her phone, unlocking it and clicking play on her music. "What are we going to go in Hawaii? Are there any plans?"

"um.." he hummed as took a seat on the floor across from her. "We'll probably go to the pool and the beach, the playground, keep Lavy entertained.. we'll probably going to out for lunch or something on Father's Day, I don't know, just whatever Lavy wants to do really."

"Okay," she nodded as she looked over to her wardrobe, trying to decide what she wanted to bring.

"Let's go through these together first and then I'll put them on to wash while you pick out everything else," Jack more so suggested.

"I think there's still clean washing in the dyer from like last week.."

"Okay, I'll go check, you start going through these," he placed a kiss on her lips as he got up again.

And while Adalyn start going through the clothes she had took to Las Vegas almost a few weeks ago, Jack headed to the laundry room, checking the washing machine to make sure it was empty then the dyer, and grabbing the small load of clothes out before heading back to her bedroom.

"Lingerie, lingerie and more lingerie," he teased his girlfriend with a small chuckle as he picked a few up, dropping and dropping it onto the bed as he spoke. "And a few normal clothes."

"Shut up!" she shook her head at him. "I wear it to bed and I spend a lot of days in bed, and then I may also wear it around the apartment when I get out of bed the couple times a day because I'm too lazy to change and don't care if I flash the people across the street."

"Of course," he chuckled.

"too bad you weren't around to see.." she grinned at him.

"Like I haven't seen you with less on before. So have you started packing yet huh?" he changed the subject, taking a seat with her again. "Or at least started something?"

"sorta," she glanced between the pile and the one dress she had pulled out of it. "But I was looking over at my wardrobe, thinking about what I can wear."

"Sure," he jokingly dragged out his words, picking up an clothing item off the pile. "Do you want to bring this?"

"No," she shook her head.

"Alright, we'll start a second pile here," he explained as he done so, watching her chuck a skirt on top. "How was therapy yesterday by the way, did you enjoy it this time?"

"yeah.. it was good.."

"I'm glad it went well."

"She told to find a hobby other than the things in the top drawer," Adalyn chuckled. "It didn't go very well last night.."

"And you say I'm horny," he laughed.

"Shut up."

"This one?" he held another item up, watching her shake her head.

"... why do you want to help me?" she asked after a few seconds of comfortable silence, continuing to grab clothes off the pile as Jack looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"like helping me clean my room.. do my washing.. all that, like things I should be doing myself," she slightly mumbled. "if my ex saw my
room how it is now he'll tell me it's a fucking mess and to stop being lazy."

"You wanna know why? It's because I care for you. I'm not the type of guy to come over, make stupid comments and then expect sex from you of whatever.. I'm going to help you, sometimes all people need is a little push to get things going."

"I don't care if your room's not the cleanest it can be, it doesn't bother me," he continued. "If laying in bed all day makes you happy then do, you're not hurting anyone by doing so."

"it doesn't make me happy though.." she replied. "it makes me feel lazy knowing there's things I need to do but instead I'm distracted by my phone.."

"Everyone has days like that," he reassured her. "I've had days like that. The amount of nights I've spend knowing I needed to get up early in the morning but instead I find myself scrolling through social media, reading all the negative things people have to say about me and letting it get to me.. or even reading all the drama online."

"But the thing is, I don't even have Instagram or Twitter.. I just have TikTok cause it's the only one your fans don't know about."

"That app can be addictive."

"I scrolled through your bands whole account.." she mentioned, looking up from the clothes to him. "You boys make some stupid videos."

"Thank you Adalyn," he sarcastically replied. "I'll be sure to let them know."

"What? I saw a video of you dancing with some random guy in New York, like when did you even film that? And there's videos of you making out with Brooke's boyfriend."

"Are you talking about the video where Daniel's like fuckin' around with all of us, acting 'fruity' as people would say?" he asked through a laugh, receiving a nod. "If I remember correctly he just picks me up and is going in to kiss Zach.."

"Still it's weird. And there's one where you and Zach are like fucking on the couch- sorry, cuddling not once but twice," she looked at him confused. "I thought you two didn't even get along?"

"No, we get along," he nodded. "We make them cause it's like the only way to grow and promote now days."

"I know I use to post thirst traps on TikTok for attention and followers," she laughed. "I have ones with like over a million views. Guys are down bad."

"ooh and my videos are the problem?" he joked.

"I made them like two years ago when I was single and wanted attention," she defended herself with a small playful scoff. "I haven't made one since- that's a lie, I have, sometimes when I'm looking hot I will but I just keep them in the drafts."

"Can I follow your TikTok?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause it's the one thing I have that your fans haven't ruined yet," she dropped another top on the pile to take to Hawaii before moving herself onto her boyfriends lap. "And you get to enjoy me in person, not on a phone screen.. and with less clothes on."

"Stop," he pulled away from her lips, looking her in the eyes. "Let's finish packing for Hawaii first, stop procrastinating."

"just a few more," she reconnected their lips for a few seconds, then placing one final kiss before getting off of him again. "See, just a few, now we can pack and make dinner cause I'm kinda hungry."

"Alright, let's get this done then."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

i never have anything to say lol