Chapter 27: the rescue

Start from the beginning

"MISS! PLEASE SAVE US!"

"PLEASE MISS, I AM PREGNANT"

"MISS MY FAMILY IS WAITING FOR ME AT HOME!"

"MISS I HAVE KIDS,PLEASE HELP US."

This was unexpected. "So many slaves." Adriana said as she looked around every cell was filled with 20 or more people.

"I-this...What do i do?"

With penelope:

*slide* Penelope slid open the door slowly. "Who are you?" a merchant spoke as he pointed his sword towards penelope.

"Me? I am your nightmare." Penelope said as she smiled and slid past him and slit the back of his neck.

"GUrl, I know we are slaying. But don't you think killing him is too much??" Inner asked.

"That was self defense." Penelope answered and moved forward.

"Not many people to guard. How dumb she said as she entered the hallway. Filled with cells.

"Holy..." Penelope muttered, her eyes widened. What the hell was she seeing? There were more than 200 people. Some were tied up, some on their deathbed and some ladies were even pregnant. They all called out for her help desperately.

"Do...DO you think they did something to our Sister in law?" Inner asked.

"Damn it." Penelope gritted her teeth and ran through the hall full of cells.

"Hang in there..." Penelope heard a soft voice. "Sister Adriana???" She yelled and ran towards the voice. When she got there she saw Adriana kneeling down and opening the cell door, while a boy was holding her skirt.

"Sister." Penelope called out as she walked towards Adriana.

"Oh...Penelope? Hii (?)" Adriana said as she scratched her head.

"Haa, you bastards!!! How dare you? Capture them!" the leader or the boss yelled. "You continue, I will handle them. Diana and Yvonne are coming." Penelope said as she started fighting. Her style was just like Lucas.

"Fuck you. You are just a weak girl. Someone who needs protection." some random dude spatted as he attacked penelope from the back.
"Swish" a bow hit, that some random dude's shoulder. "Stay ten feet away from my Bestie." Diana yelled as she started shooting.

"Diana!" Penelope said smiling. "I am here!" Yvonne entered with her metal stick. "Ack, blood." she muttered as covered her nose and she walked past the merchant.

"Alright, Lady leopold. PLease move." Yvonne said. Adriana didn;t complain and moved. She hugged the kid and covered his ears.

"Please move everyone." Yvonne said as she hit the lock with the metal rod. *Bang* *Bang* *bang*

*click!* The lock broke.

The fighting continued and by the end of it the knights arrived with reynold and Penelope along with the girls were a mess.

The first thing Reynold said after seeing the mess they made was, "you all are crazy." because people were on the floor knocked out, there was blood everywhere.

"Uhh, If the knights were gonna come then what was the point of breaking the locks?" asked Diana.

"Uhhh, for fun?" Penelope answered.

"Well...who is this little kid?" reynold asked as he made his way towards the ladies.

"Uhh...Oh. What's your name?" Adriana asked softly. The little boy shakes his head.

"You don't have one?" Yvonne asked as she bent down a little. The boy nodded slowly.

"Uhh...I think it's a good idea to put him in an orphanage." Reynold said, he folded his arms.

HEaring the word 'orphanage' the boy's grip around Adriana tightens. "No, I don't think he wants to leave Lady leopold." Diana said.

"I think he likes sister in law." Penelope said with a smile and ruffled his hair. "But I can't take him home." Adriana said as she smiled sadly. Her father will never allow it. And she herself is sometimes invisible in her house, if she brings the kid along, his life will be worse than being a slave.

The boy looked up and tears formed in his purple eyes.

"Well, you are engaged to your brother so maybe he can stay with us until you both get married." Penelope said with a bright smile.

"Yep, good idea." Diana patted Penelope's shoulder.

"Uhh..." Adriana sweatdropped. She needs to clear this misunderstanding up as soon as possible.

"Plewse, mamma. Don't throw me awaw" the kid said.

Making everyone freeze. 

TO be continued~

Hope you had fun~