"It almost feels too real." I let slip, he arches a brow.

"What?" He asks and I shrug.

"Knowing you're mine now." I answer. He puts his hand on my hips as his lips meet my shoulder, he kisses me before moving up towards my neck. I tilt my head back and he starts to bite my neck lightly before he sucks. "Felix." I groan.

"I promise you it's real." He whispers, he looks up at me before he goes lower, he kisses my nipples sucking on them before moving lower tracing the lines with his kisses. "I'm never leaving you again." He promises I feel his lips lick my tip and I grip the counter harder holding in my groan.

"I'm never leaving you." I match his sentiment. I watch as he opens his mouth, he takes me until I touch the back of his throat and my jaw goes slack as I hold his gaze. He moans around me before I feel his tongue circle my length. "Baby..." I trail off my head goes into a haze; my eyes stay looked on his as he starts moving his mouth on me.

"Come here." I order in a rasp and he stands up in front of me, I start kissing backing him into my shower. His back hits the wall and I reach to my right turning the water on. "You realize I can do whatever I want now, right?" I look him over, wondering what he will look like when I'm done putting my marks on him.

"I'm not nervous." He says his eyes full of confident a blush starts creeping over his face as he sees how hungry I am... for him.

"If you thought last night was rough... You have another thing coming." I whisper.

"Warm me up then." He orders and I smirk.

"Now I get to know how much of a freak you are...." I trail off. I step up to him, I let him make eye contact with me and my eyes glance over his neck very fast so he doesn't notice I wait until he relaxes before I grab him. I sink my teeth in his neck, wrapping my hand around his dick squeezing and moving my fist up and down him.

"Dom!" He gasps and I start to suck the bite, I grind my front into his and he puts one leg around my waist holding me to him. I suck as hard as I can hearing a low guttural groan from him before I back away, I lick my lips as I look at the mark I just made, a red color just on his tender spot.

"That was your taste." I tell him and he looks at me with nothing but heat in his gaze, I smirk turning to start washing my hair.

"Dom what was going to be my reward?" He asks after a few moments and I turn to him arching a brow before the realization kicks in and I nod.

"After we get out, I'll tell you." I tell him and I step back letting him have the water. He steps in front of me washing his body.

"Why after we get out?" He asks and I can't help it when his round ass is so close to me, I step up to him running my lips along his pulse.

"Because I'll give it to you then." I whisper before kissing him lightly over the mark, he makes this sound almost like a hum so relaxed for me. It sends a rush of need straight through me and I move my hand over his waist before running it up his stomach earning a shiver from him. "Those noises..." I trail off.

"Dom, I want you." He whispers.

"What do you want from me?" I ask him my lips gently touching his neck. I take the cloth away from him and start watching as I start washing him.

"Dom..." He relaxes against me I feel his hand around me before he puts his hand in my hair holding my lips against his neck.

"You need to talk." I move the cloth over his chest and he puts his hand over mine stopping me.

"I want you to fuck me." He takes the cloth out of my hand, I step back away from him. He makes this whining sound turning to face me and I smirk.

"Felix what I plan on giving you is something you want much more. Finish." I order and he shrugs.